By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit Review..........

Opinions on what?

Its like if I said:
"They say the next mario is awesome, what are your opinions? Do you agree with them?"

Could you possibly answer that? ...............................

Edit: I see the link now, haha I'll read the review right away

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

By reading it... it seems they don't like to work out and do physical things. I'd expect similar low scores from most reviewers is the streotypes of gamers are to be considered.

Did anyone expect it to actually reveiw well? 

They bitch about the price during the whole review, plus they say its a collection of shallow minigames.

They said that the board shoud have costed 40 pounds instead of 70 cause they say the games arent worth any cent.

This guys are completely out of their minds. Judging by the videos I saw the games are fun, and the workout section could be really useful for people that never go out and excercise.

This people obviously cant get a new concept of gaming through their heads. They want to stick to the ordinary model of game. Anything new is beyond their comprehension and should be avoided.

Review=disaster.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Kasz, its averaging at about 80%, don't know about you, but i consider that as doing well, nay, very well given its not marketed towards the people who are reviewing it.. and that alone means its a standout game, and not the disaster people claim it is

EDIT:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/942009.asp
81.3% from 9 reviewers

Kasz216 said:

By reading it... it seems they don't like to work out and do physical things. I'd expect similar low scores from most reviewers is the streotypes of gamers are to be considered.

Did anyone expect it to actually reveiw well? 

I guess there will be a period of growing pains for these Nintendo games and reviewers.  I guess people have to accept that these kinds of games are here to stay.  I think people try and grade them with games like God of War, Halo, Mario, Uncharted in mind.  Can't really do that, lol.  You have to review them for what they are.  The game is probably fine, but they just want more depth. Eventually the reviewers will ease up I guess.

Around the Network

You know it's got its own gamerankings page, right?

%81.3

11 reviews.

6.8/10 is its lowest review.

Got several 9/10's.

Pretty fairly reviewed so far, considering most people say it's "not a game."

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

NYANKS said:

I guess there will be a period of growing pains for these Nintendo games and reviewers. I guess people have to accept that these kinds of games are here to stay. I think people try and grade them with games like God of War, Halo, Mario, Uncharted in mind. Can't really do that, lol. You have to review them for what they are. The game is probably fine, but they just want more depth. Eventually the reviewers will ease up I guess.

And the reviewers have probably been fair.

I don't see how you can say "reviewers" when you cite the lowest review for the game.

Did you simply not know about all the other reviews? 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It give that lame website is 6.8 .....What a fail site.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
It give that lame website is 6.8 .....What a fail site.

It certainly is a low review considering the scores it got from Eurogamer and other sites/mags.

I wonder what Edge will give it.

Anyway, the game has recieved really great reviews everywhere else. I don't understand what the problem was here, unless the guys were just hating on the Wii, and the direction gaming is headed. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

The movie Dumb and Dumber got a 17% from the 'top critics'. Does it mean I have poor taste because I like watching this movie? Perhaps, but the bad reviews don't lessen my enjoyment.

Other movies like Chicago get Academy Awards but you couldn't pay me to watch.

I just accept that reviews aren't a one size fits all affair. The best judge of what's enjoyable for me is me.