By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO Beta: How is it?

How is the beta? 

I want to know if MGO is really good or not.

Around the Network

It's fun. That's all I care about. I enjoy playing the game. Few over the top moment are pretty funny.

better than i expected. It's like MGS3:subsistence + MGS:PO on steroids. Great for team deathmatches, a little "confined" for Normal DM though. Socom may have some competition this year.

it's fun. There are a lot of different things that you can do in the game. Right now, the biggest issue I have is the controls. There are a lot of them, and I am sure that once mastered, they will be great. It's just a lot to remember :)

Can't wait to play the beta tomorrow. A lot of things has come up this weekend to prevent me from playing it. But tomorrow MGO Beta will have my undivided attention.

Around the Network

It's fun, but I suck. :|

The controls really are impacting me in playing this game so far. It's definitely different then Socom or COD4 for sure, so there's a learning curve in it for me. The CQC is pretty hit or miss though, I can sneak up on someone, and attempt to choke someone out, but end up where I just spin them around, push them then they end up choking me out.

So far, the graphics are excellent, the controls though are pretty rough and needs tweaking.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Theres ALOT of upset people on the official playstation forums mainly because most of them never played Subsistance Online and were expecting CoD4.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
Theres ALOT of upset people on the official playstation forums mainly because most of them never played Subsistance Online and were expecting CoD4.

lol, idiots, it's like people playing Two World and expecting Oblivion.

For those who thought it was like CoD4, I'm glad they were upset, because else they'd come and tell us that MGS4 is the "best FPS game of all TIME. FTW!!!! OMGZZ"

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

The controls are much different from even MGS3. I'm still having trouble with proper CQC, much like jjseth.