By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Silent Hill 5 screens

ewwwwwwww...........terrible

Around the Network

I suppose this level of quality may be why Konami stripped this title of its "5" moniker, and renamed it "Homecoming." So now it's not an official sequel, its a side-story. That's better. Right?

And @Naznatips: After the 90's, I never thought I'd hear anyone say that Alone in the Dark is something to look forward to. How times change...

aiden.cronus said:
what the hell is this coming out of??

The DS??

I've wondering that too, and Im also surprised that that's water right there

naznatips said:
fazz said:
I knew that the result of The Collective's work was gonna look like this. This looks even worse than Silent Hill 2.

For shame Konami, for shame. You killed one of my favorite series ever.

Silent Hill died after Silent Hill 2. The only survival horror games worth watching this gen are Alone in the Dark and Fatal Frame 4.

No Resident Evil 5 sir? Why?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Resident Evil has become more of an action game, than a horror game.

There was not a single moment in RE4 where i was scared.

Still, RE5 seems to be one hell of an action game.

Around the Network

I'm waiting for an RE like 1-3 but with RE4's controls.

.:Dark Prince:. said:

Not even oven man? He got me pretty good.

Other than that I can understand, although the U3 playground was pretty frightening... as was the first time I encountered the Regenerator... 

But I'm looking forward to RE5 as well. Chris' biceps are bigger than his head, and that makes me a sad panda.

All in the cell baby , All in the cell.

Those look worse than the early Disaster screens.

However, if this is by the same team that did the PSP version of Silent Hill, it will actually be far worse than it looks.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

.:Dark Prince:. said:

I don't think you can judge it on whether you get scared or not, since that's a relative situation. Is a game only survival horror if it scares you, and just an action game to the next person if those same scenes aren't scary to them? Considering survival horror isn't even a real genre, and is just a buzzword created by Capcom for Resident Evil, it's hard to not include it in the fake genre it coined.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.