By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Time to update the Wii Bingo board?

Ps3 + 360 combined install base is larger
Cheaper to make a 360 + PS3 game than wii alone

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Look at No More Heroes/Zack and Wiki sales. Proof that 3rd party games bomb.
Developers see PS3, Xbox360 and PC as a single platform. It is more profitable.
Nintendo already released every big name franchise. What will they do from now on?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
Nintendo already released every big name franchise. What will they do from now on?

I think you could do a Wii Bingo Board just for Wii Software. You could probably do one just for Wii Fit pretty soon.

Someone put a second board together already!  There have been soom really nice suggestions!  Even with the Wii Bingo board extended to accomodate the new suggestion, I still don't think it'd be any harder to get Bingo - especially after the Wii-bash shit storm we had last week.

fkusumot said:
ItsaMii said:

I think you could do a Wii Bingo Board just for Wii Software. You could probably do one just for Wii Fit pretty soon.

lol

so much wii hate in the media these days.... 

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
ItsaMii said:

That'd be awesome.

The Wii is gay! LULZ!

*post link to 90+ rated games on Gamerankings (80% made of FPS and sports games)*

Newton anyone? Wiimote is last gen.

The New York Times said that ...

Every Wii owner I know rarely plays it. It is collecting dust for *insert any number greater than 4* months.
On the other hand I play my *360/PS3/PC/Cellphone/PSP/Penis* every day.

LULZ! My grandma had not played it because she does not know how to turn it on.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Friend codes?!?!!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

When the economy tanks, casuals will stop buying Nintendo stuff
The Wii's tie ratio proves casuals don't buy games besides Wii Sports
Even Brawl's sales dropped off 90% after four weeks

I kinda wanna start a gödel numbering system for anti-wii arguments. For example, if claim 1 is "Only Nintendo games sell", claim 2 is "3rd parties still feel burned from the days of the N64", and claim 3 is "It's a WiiSports machine", then the following argument:

RandomTroll said:
It's not like anyone's buying games anyways, and even if they do they're just gonna buy Mario LXVII and not anything by third parties.

would be 2*claim1 * 3*claim2 * 5*claim3 and so on through all the claims we have set up. In this case, claim 1 and claim 3 are true (1) whereas claim2 is false(0), so the Gödel number for this argument in our small world would be 10 (2 * 5), although we could also add one for "Nintendo only makes sequels"

Once we have this set up, we can just calculate the Gödel number for any troll, and then set up a site that you can go to, put in the anti-wii argument, and get refutations back! It'll be perfect.

By the way, I blame WiiFit for this idea because I was on Amazon wondering if I should get it, and it recommended "Gödel Escher Bach" to me

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)