By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the 360 this year - Read on (and see why you need a 360)

Well, whether it is going to the PS3 or not, a number of those other titles are definitely not exclusives.

Around the Network

True enough. I'd include Castle Crashers on that list, mrstickball. That's a game I'd love to get my mits on.

Dolla Dolla said:
This ESRB "leak" could just as easily be a "mistake". And it's true, Eternal Sonata was never touted as a 360 exclusive. But there have been no announcements about it cross-platforming, and, surprisingly, no rumors about it coming to PS3 either. The only thing that existed was the ESRB thing, and it's gone now. It's tough being a neutral fan on this site, gebx!

so you truly believe, that game like gears of war won`t get to PC ?

Ok, Enchanted Arms was released on x360, and never was stated, that this game is cross-platforming, and after some time, we get an announcement, that it`s going to ps3.

Besides, namco and sony made a game developer studio called Cellius, + Namco releasing Time crysis 4 for ps3 this year, also Ace combat 6 most likely coming to ps3 later, + Arcade on which will run Tekken6 is made with Cell inside.

x360 is doing bad in japan, ofcourse there won`t be any Official announcement of EA coming to PS3, because EA is last hope for M$ to boost sales in japan, forza 2 failed. Well, there probably some chances for Ace combat 6 this year, but those flight games are just made for sixaxis.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

What exactly are you responding to, CrazzyMan? I don't recall saying anything about Gears of War, Enchanted Arms, Time Crisis 4, Tekken 6, or EA.

Color me confused.

Eternal Sonata may very well come to the PS3, who knows. Just like MGS4 might come to the 360, right? 

MGS4 might come to x360, but wit a low chance. first of all, developers creating MGS4 with no having in mind, that they will have to port MGS4 for x360. That means, that if there will be in game places, where a lot of physics and AI calculations, it will use Cell on 100%, not on 30-50%, because x360 can`t do physics as good as Cell can do. So, if x360 will get a port, it won`t worth it. +The game definately won`t fit to 8.5GB, so porting game, just to make it not exclusive anymore, there is no point. While EA most like coming to ps3, japanese love jrpgs, so if they want to make money, they will release it on ps3. conclusion: EA have much bigger chances to come to PS3, then MGS4 to x360. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

Dolla - In all actuality, the list I made were merely 20 games I could think of off the top of my head, because I was trying to think of all the 360's console exclusives. In addition to what I listed, we also have: Shadowrun Call of Juarez Hour of Victory Flashpoint Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction Castle Crashers Worms HD And probably 20-50 more XBLA games unreleased Crazzy, do you think Konami cares if MGS4 can't be put on a 9.2gb DVD? It didn't stop Blue Dragon, and considering Konami could easily sell 1m copies of MGS4 on 360, $2 in DVD costs wouldn't be too difficult.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:

#9 Two Worlds.

Projected Sales (IMO): 450,000 Copies LTD

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/815/815215.html Not Released Yet, Release Date: 6/26/2007

Called the "possible Oblivion Killer" over at NeoGAF, this game looks more like a mix between the wonderful Oblivion, and Fable. The game sports some weak animations, but offers a world 3 times larger than Oblivion, and stronger 3rd person gameplay, unlike Oblivion. Ironically, it's not an American game, it's German, so for those PC-Centric Europeans, it should be insane.

Why buy/rent this game? The game looks like a true fantasitc sleeper title, offering alot of fun battles ala-Oblivion, no level scaling, and the thing most heralded: 8 player online co-operative play either against eachother, or through the world. I believe the title has recieved VERY positive reviews in Germany for the PC version, so it should be very good. 150+ hr playtime for SP as well.

I played it for PC and found it pretty unimpressive. It's like a lower quality version of Oblivion, combat is pretty boring and it's not quite as good looking. (and i didn't even like Oblivion that much, altough mods made it much better)