By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the 360 this year - Read on (and see why you need a 360)

very nice list... makes me want to rebuy a 360 again... just cant do it though MS has let me down too many times... Elite still uses the 95mm chips until they change to the 65mm chips im not gonna consider it.. thats a very good list though with a good lineup of games thats out already and to come.. some of those games are on my list that i posted

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

Its primarily Mass Effect that interests me - but I really can't see myself purchasing a 360 (this year). Maybe next year, or further down the track (Banjo Kazooie would interest me as well). My dollars will be spent buying Wii titles instead.

And as mentioned in a previous post, MOST of those titles are not really exclusive. On the other hand, I think I counted 23 (true) exclusive Wii titles coming this year (although that includes Japan/US, so maybe half will make it to Australia this year). And that doesn't count titles released in the US, not out here yet (Paper Mario, etc..). With about 30 weeks left in the year, that's getting close to one exclusive per week.

(sorry, don't mean to turn this into a "bag out 360" post - the machine really does interest me, its just money/time holding a purchase back).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

While I like a lot of the ones you mentioned, the PS3's lineup does still look better to me this year, even if MGS 4,FF XIII and Killzone don't come out. Also, many of the best 360 games are also out or coming out on PC, from your list the following: C&C 3, Two Worlds, Bioshock, Left 4 Dead, Overlord and Shivering Isles. Symphony of the Night will come with the new Castlevania being released on PSP for free (Dracula X Chronicles). All that said, this was very well written. Here are some other games that are 360 exclusives that are looking good: Project Sylpheed (Square Enix, space shooter) coming in the summer. Vampire's Rain (3rd person shooter) coming in July to the US. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (Action) coming in October. Castle Crashers (XBLA old school co-op Beat 'em Up) TBA 2007. Huxley (Shooter MMO, yes you heard it right) TBA 2007. This game is going to blow people away... There are some others but they aren't coming in 2007.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I´m new here,so I ask...is it true the majority of members here are Wii fans?...and if so,why´s that?

Some great games, if the hardware issues are all figured out. An eventual $200 core might be to much to resist.

Around the Network

Because the Wii is doing good right now, and 360 fans tend to go to Xbox sites that have been established more than a year ago.

I'm not sure if you can call most of the games you listed as being exclusives. A lot of those games are heading to the PC or have already been released. My dilemma with purchasing an Xbox has always been the fact that I have a decent PC and I can get most of Microsoft's games for the PC. I'm also cheap when it comes to hardware and refuse to pay 500$ Canadian for something I'm not 100% sure I want. I don't feel I should have to pay to download extra levels in games or to play online. I have to admit though there have been a few days (especially before Christmas and the Wii's release) that I considered grabbing a 360 that came in the holiday pack. I also have an HDTV, you'd think this would make me want a 360 or a PS3 even more but for some reason I don't. I'm glad that the 360 is getting decent games though. I like talking to friends about what games they like playing and hearing about how they feel playing those games. I'd say the game I'd like to play most that's a real Xbox 360 exclusive is Castle Crashers. I love that style of game. I'd gladly purchase it if I had a 360 ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

all those games are not exclusive a couple are even heading to the ps3...timed exclusive

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Well,DonWii,might as well get all systems and enjoy as many games as possible before 2012,no? ;)

i prefer PS3's exclusives. so i bought a PS3.

PLAYSTATION®3