By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the 360 this year - Read on (and see why you need a 360)

Even as a jrpg fan, the only one on that list that appeals to me is Eternal Sonata. After watching a video of Blue Dragon, I was completely disappointed in it (my taste).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Good looking list, but for me there are only 3 games that appeal. Eternal Sonata (will buy a 360 for this game) Blue Dragon Halo 3 The rest can either be had on PC or I don't want them so that's what i'll buy it for... it might not happen that I buy one this year - i will probably wait until the next hardware revision because I aint buying something that is surely going to red ring one day (it WILL happen one day).

Only Banjo Threeie and C&C3 (although i'd much rather get it on PC) for me

Why do pc counterparets count as exclusives. Xnl games lol SOTN aint exclusive it is appearing on the psp this fall in the Dracula X Chronichles so your down to 19.

Command & Conquer 3 isn't really exclusive, unless you ignore on the PC (which you shouldn't)

Settlers of Catan! I love this game! I have spent many hours playing this board game with friends. I wonder how well it translates over to the 360?

Around the Network

Banjo threeie cant wait i love the the previous ones and i hope rare does a good job

Banjo-Threeie ( will make me buy a 360, seriously) and Mass Effect. I like the style of the 3 JRPGs you mentioned, but I really dislike their gameplay speed. Blue Dragon is really slow, though Eternal Sonata looks more promising. Just a remark, we haven´t had any info about Banjo-Threeie since the first trailer, and I don´t remember seeing a 2007 in it, so do you have any information that may suggest a 2007 release date?

Arcturus said:

Command & Conquer 3 isn't really exclusive, unless you ignore on the PC (which you shouldn't)

Settlers of Catan! I love this game! I have spent many hours playing this board game with friends. I wonder how well it translates over to the 360?

Very well. I've played it about 40 times already. It's EXACTLY like the board game. Not a single difference. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Wow, fanman indeed.  The 360 has several games I would like to get, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Halo Wars (if it can break the non-Wii console RTS curse) but like others on this thread the high cost and poor reliability and customer service is keeping me away for now. Eventually the price should come down and reliability should increase though I'm somewhat surprised after 20 months we've seen neither happen to any extent.

Unfortunately for the 360 every system has an excellent list of games coming this year and unlike the billionaires running MS most people like me expect their $400 products to not "just break all the time". For the me the Wii's list is much more interesting but that's just me.

"#3. Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night. " Nice exclusive there, considering people have only been able to play it on the PS3 since before the thing was even released.

You do not have the right to never be offended.