By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the PS3

Wii is dominating...its a great console at a great price.

Nothing about what is happening with the other 2 consoles begin to intimate your prediction. The 360 and PS3 are both selling amazingly well for not being the dominant console. None of them are done and your post is a waste of time and now my post is a waste of time and we will never get that part of our lives back.

Around the Network

First Leo-J , then this...and this is why I think THESE FORUMS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS SITE. I think they do more harm than good, with all these "brilliant thread titles" showing on the front page at first glance anyone would think it's from the writers of vgchartz....at the very least it drives away serious visitors, make the whole site look like a f*ckn' FANBOY CIRCUS.

RolStoppable said:

Wow, you actually saved your Wii Bingo paragraph and waited for another occasion to post it once again. Makes me wonder, how many people besides me remember that you posted this before...

Haha I was wondering if anybody would realize it was the same.  I just went back in my post history.  I remember it being one of my first posts so it was right there to copy and paste.

This was in response to Leo's thread and I have to say they're both stupid. Hat's off to you OP.

Oh and What the crap does I predict my biggest and best prediction? That does not make sense. I predict your biggest and best prediction sucks.

Around the Network

The PS3's already dead, compared to the Wii.

The funny thing is this satirical prediction has a much more likely chance of happening than does Leo-Js.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

GT4 on PS3 is outselling 360 version 3 to 1 so shut up

azrm2k said:
How can you hope for such great success with the Wii?

Nintendo is destroying the industry since they aren't serious about online play. I mean GC started out selling well at first too but duct taping two of them together will fail once HD adoption rates go up. By then PS60 will get price cuts and the Wii is done for since it's just a party fad and has no actual games. Seriously no games, all the real games are on PS3/360 not garbage like WiiFit. Everybody knows Wii only sells because it's cheap, might as well be free and sell millions quickly! The Wiimote is a gimmick and 3rd parties know it so they won't support the Wii. Nintendo probably knows it too since they are abandoning the hardcore according to Pachter. All they put out are minigames for stupid casuals and VC games are just overpriced rom dumps. Once legit games like Gears of War 2 and KZ2 and MGS4 come out the tide will turn and Nintendo won't be able to keep milking profit from inferior hardware. They'll have to start over and probably release two other consoles before PS3's ten year plan ends and both of those other consoles will only have nintendo games as those are the only ones that sell like Wii Sports which people will be tired of soon.
One thing, all of them are shooters.

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

xenophon13 said:
Oh and What the crap does I predict my biggest and best prediction? That does not make sense. I predict your biggest and best prediction sucks.

Oh Zenfoldor,you start to look like the fans that you always criticize,what's up with your objectivity? Saying that the PS3,360,Wii,PSP,DS,or PC gaming is dead and doomed is reductionist,pure fanboyism and very dumb for VGC's members,every of this generation's systems have a piece of the market right now. Stop the systemphobia please.The most of you in VGC are intelligent people.

Whitecum101 said:
GT4 on PS3 is outselling 360 version 3 to 1 so shut up

This must be part of PS3 going back in time chart that Sqrl posted in the other thread.

The rEVOLution is not being televised