By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the PS3

The really interesting thing to note is that less time, effort and development budgets for those "PS3 kiiling games" that the wii has in store WILL actually end up beating the MGS4, Killzone 2, Resistance 2 in sales.
I admit that.
Doesn't that make you sad for the progression of man moving forward into the future?

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

lol, all I heard was blablabla

ultraslick said:
The really interesting thing to note is that less time, effort and development budgets for those "PS3 kiiling games" that the wii has in store WILL actually end up beating the MGS4, Killzone 2, Resistance 2 in sales.
I admit that.
Doesn't that make you sad for the progression of man moving forward into the future?

Actually the only games that seem to be selling at that level for the wii have something to do with Mario so NO Mario=FAIL and you FAIL

RolStoppable said:
azrm2k said:
How can you hope for such great success with the Wii?

Nintendo is destroying the industry since they aren't serious about online play. I mean GC started out selling well at first too but duct taping two of them together will fail once HD adoption rates go up. By then PS60 will get price cuts and the Wii is done for since it's just a party fad and has no actual games. Seriously no games, all the real games are on PS3/360 not garbage like WiiFit. Everybody knows Wii only sells because it's cheap, might as well be free and sell millions quickly! The Wiimote is a gimmick and 3rd parties know it so they won't support the Wii. Nintendo probably knows it too since they are abandoning the hardcore according to Pachter. All they put out are minigames for stupid casuals and VC games are just overpriced rom dumps. Once legit games like Gears of War 2 and KZ2 and MGS4 come out the tide will turn and Nintendo won't be able to keep milking profit from inferior hardware. They'll have to start over and probably release two other consoles before PS3's ten year plan ends and both of those other consoles will only have nintendo games as those are the only ones that sell like Wii Sports which people will be tired of soon.

Wow, you actually saved your Wii Bingo paragraph and waited for another occasion to post it once again. Makes me wonder, how many people besides me remember that you posted this before...

Phew, my first reaction was that i had been caught in a time warp.

lol at PS3 = GC

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
ultraslick said:
I admit that.

Actually the only games that seem to be selling at that level for the wii have something to do with Mario so NO Mario=FAIL and you FAIL
Or Zelda or Wii in the title.  GH4 looks likely if it has DLC.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Well once I finally own all three console's I`ll lock them all in a room and let them fight to the death, then we can really see who will kill who. In the meantime I will enjoy playing both my Wii and 360 while saving for a PS3.

radioioRobert,

dont worry we all make u hit ur crow later this year.

Time to Work !

So basically? This means square will cease production of FF13 and other bigger companies such as Konami will cancel the release of MGS4? Or how about adding Resistance 2 getting canceled?

THAT'S HOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR POST....

Define to us your perspective the word "END"....

I predict that you're another wannabe analyst or you just posted another flame bait for all fanboys to swarm... Either way both smells FAIL!

Edit**

Sarcasm huh.... i guess I was right about the 2nd one.. This is a f*@#^ing flame bait.. LAME... Do something better please.

um libellule, did you not read the thread?

Those who pay attention are rewarded.....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709