By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Beautiful Asian Babes--- NSFW

LegitHyperbole said:

It's very difficult to contribute off Google search anyway. Everythingbis watermarked or protect and ehat's not won't embedd here. 

ok, well i'll post the link below but i got it from a site that's made to collect gifs so that people can repost them elsewhere.  I went to insert media, put in the source, embed code and proportions listed so i dunno what else to do.  mabey someone can post instructions or something 

here's the rockin girl

https://tenor.com/view/cute-tiktok-babes-pretty-asian-insomicrelax-cute-reface-gif-19446319

Around the Network
shavenferret said:
LegitHyperbole said:

It's very difficult to contribute off Google search anyway. Everythingbis watermarked or protect and ehat's not won't embedd here. 

ok, well i'll post the link below but i got it from a site that's made to collect gifs so that people can repost them elsewhere.  I went to insert media, put in the source, embed code and proportions listed so i dunno what else to do.  mabey someone can post instructions or something 

here's the rockin girl

https://tenor.com/view/cute-tiktok-babes-pretty-asian-insomicrelax-cute-reface-gif-19446319

It's probably the same as YouTube shorts, you can't embedd them here. I seen someone had a gif in their signature space though so eh, idk. Also, some pics just won't embedd at all quote often for seemingly no reason.

Some really pretty ladies in here.

my favorite so far....

Radek said:

Some really pretty ladies in here.

hey radek, feel free to add some if you like.  Yellow fever spreads and we need as many people in here as possible lol

Around the Network

Hitomi tanaka
Hiroko mori
Nana aoyama
Ran niiyama
Anri okita

Hana haruna

Kaho shibuya

If ya know your cultured

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

BFR said:
curl-6 said:

I for one think she is gorgeous. She's a huge nerd/gamer like me, (she's actually more hardcore than me as she's deep into MMOs) and she plays bass in a band.

Crazy part is, she hates how she looks. I'm trying to build up her self esteem a bit. 

You da man Curl, you da man!

LegitHyperbole said:
curl-6 said:

I for one think she is gorgeous. She's a huge nerd/gamer like me, (she's actually more hardcore than me as she's deep into MMOs) and she plays bass in a band.

Crazy part is, she hates how she looks. I'm trying to build up her self esteem a bit. 

Ya know it's love when you pull out the, she's "insert" so that's why she's like me. Good for you man 👊.

Cheers guys. :)

I dunno how I got this lucky; I've always struggled with courtship, as I am autistic and not very good looking. I was single for 7 years before meeting this one, and was starting to think I'd be forever alone.

I guess it just goes to show, you gotta just keep putting yourself out there and never give up. 

Ok, here we go guys.(Shave, these are for you!)

Batch #1

More to follow in coming days.