By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Until Dawn remaster player count 28% weaker than Concord based on TrueTrophies data

$60 with no $10 upgrade from PS4 probably at least halved the initial audience, if not much more than that.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

The game can not decide whether it's 30 FPS or 24 FPS. Also who thinks a warm colour pallet is a good idea for a horror game in winter.I would say it deserves even less.

Seems like Astro Bot sold around a third of TLOU p2 remastered. If I do the math correctly. Although according to the link the remastered version did rather well, probably due to the upgrade.

Last edited by Qwark - 6 hours ago

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The game didn't go well on Steam too

Source: SteamDB

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Considering the type of game we're speaking here, this isn't exactly what a lot of people who previously invested themselves in would purchase again in a shinier package at full price.

Doesn't matter if it was meant as a movie tie-in(ironically I don't expect a movie based on this would fare much better), the quasi absent marketing and now the absence of a substantial positive response from the market should be quite telling ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909