By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best mini game inside a game.

Best Mini game...

Gwent. 2 10.53%

Something that isn't Gwent. 15 78.95%

Mini games are ass 2 10.53%

Total:19
LegitHyperbole said:
Leynos said:

Wolfstone 3D Wolfenstien the New Colosus

Doom 1993 in Doom 2016/Eternal

3D Puzzle game in Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne

Credits sequences in Platinum Games

Arcades in the Yakuza series

Arcades in Shenmue

Lucky Hit Shenmue II

The Island Builder in Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth

8 Bit Games No More Heroes II

Space Runaway in Wanted: Dead

Chao Garden Sonic Adventure 2

PS1 era Namco Loading screens

Punching the car in SFII

Tycoon Persona 5R

May think of more later

The doom and Wolfenstien levels were genius. I'm not sure I'd consider the management simulation side of Yakuza games though as mini games. They have little mini games in them but they are more separate sections of the games. 

Reminds me of the easter egg minigame in Cyberpunk 2077 called Arasaka Tower 3D! Where instead of Doomguy you're playing as Johnny lol

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

The doom and Wolfenstien levels were genius. I'm not sure I'd consider the management simulation side of Yakuza games though as mini games. They have little mini games in them but they are more separate sections of the games. 

Reminds me of the easter egg minigame in Cyberpunk 2077 called Arasaka Tower 3D! Where instead of Doomguy you're playing as Johnny lol

Oh that's cool AF. Can't wait to continue my save on this game on ps5. Cool little detail, I'll definitely be diving into Asaka Tower 3d when I find it in game. 

Do the 19 NES games in the original Animal Crossing on GameCube count?

G2ThaUNiT said:

Holy hell, is this real? 

LegitHyperbole said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Holy hell, is this real? 

Yes. My save has all the NES games as well. Why I was sad they removed them in future games for Wii Shop. There was a hidden fake NES game I believe from a Turtle. Been too long so my memory is hazy. I believe I unlocked it

Last edited by Leynos - on 27 August 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Pazaak in the KOTOR games
The side-scrolling Bowser levels in Paper Mario: TTYD. Do those count?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Final Fantasy VIII - Triple Triad

Blitzball and Triple Triad.

Squid Jump in Splatoon

The Mode 7 FAST Racing Minigame in The Touryst

The minigame in FFVII Rebirth where you lead a ragtag group on a quest to save the planet from Sephiroth.