By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Myth Wukong: Review Thread

Peaking again right now, hasn't dropped off quick, 2.415m in-game. This weekend is going to be interesting.

Around the Network
Zippy6 said:

Peaking again right now, hasn't dropped off quick, 2.415m in-game. This weekend is going to be interesting.

Everyone in China playing just went to bed, that's why it dropped. 

I am curious to see how Silent Hill 2 remake runs on consoles. Recommended GPU is a 2080, which is quite beefy. I could see a similar downgrade as seen in Black Myth.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Noticing more stutters, I'm currently in chapter 3. Lords of the fallen and remnant 2 are other UE5 games that come to mind which also had this issue. Jedi survivor as well (probably the worst) but that is UE4

Around the Network

Slightly off topic, but since wukong sales reached 10 mil I checked what's top 10 sellers on steam. Crazy how baldur's gate 3 is still there!

It is still crazy to me that a Western consultation studio decided to go and try to tell them how to do their jobs and then CHARGE them for it. Like, how do you even think that you can go to a totally foreign country, in the other side of the world, and tell them "Hey, we know that you're making a game about YOUR CULTURE but we have a few things that we want you to put in there. Oh! and it will just cost you a couple of millions of dollars", like, what??

chakkra said:

It is still crazy to me that a Western consultation studio decided to go and try to tell them how to do their jobs and then CHARGE them for it. Like, how do you even think that you can go to a totally foreign country, in the other side of the world, and tell them "Hey, we know that you're making a game about YOUR CULTURE but we have a few things that we want you to put in there. Oh! and it will just cost you a couple of millions of dollars", like, what??

Modern western society, everything is politicised, people want to inject their own ideologies into everything and think everyone has to have the same beliefs and ideas as them or they're demonised.

Zippy6 said:
chakkra said:

Modern western society, everything is politicised, people want to inject their own ideologies into everything and think everyone has to have the same beliefs and ideas as them or they're demonised.

Crazy times we live in where you could encourage a 8 year old boy to be a girl, and everyone is extremely happy about it, but some developer says he wants the game to target men and he's a demon.