By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Myth Wukong: Review Thread

ok I will

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

ok I will

Shwweet. 

The more I see of the game, the more it does look like a fun time! I'll probably give it a shot. Looks like the Nvidia game ready drivers aren't releasing until closer to the games launch, so reviewers played the game without the proper graphics drivers that will most likely alleviate a lot of the performance issues. Well, hopefully lol

These drivers are typically released a week or two before a games launch. So it's a little sus they're not releasing until launch, but really not that big of a deal.

G2ThaUNiT said:

The more I see of the game, the more it does look like a fun time! I'll probably give it a shot. Looks like the Nvidia game ready drivers aren't releasing until closer to the games launch, so reviewers played the game without the proper graphics drivers that will most likely alleviate a lot of the performance issues. Well, hopefully lol

These drivers are typically released a week or two before a games launch. So it's a little sus they're not releasing until launch, but really not that big of a deal.

I'm in for the music, stunning graphics and the combat just looks like a blast. Level design seems to be the weakest aspect. I just have to see how it is on PS5 lol.

LegitHyperbole said:
zeldaring said:

ok I will

Shwweet. 

only a mod can update the title.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Shwweet. 

only a mod can update the title.

Why? Just click edit thread in the top right corner. 

Done

https://www.youtube.com/live/m_cZh1fbhbw?feature=shared

Curious to try it. Have to finish a few other titles first.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Seems to be a rough diamond. I think my initial assessment of it being a team Ninja game, specifically Nioh 2 slash Wo Long is correct, falling somewhere between the two. Those games are great and so much better than their review and aggregate scores at their core level, I feel this game has that core essence that'll make it feel greater even if your final assessment would be an objective  solid 7 or there abouts, the core essence will help it feel higher.