By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have enough time to game? How much?

I game per week...

1 hour 4 7.41%

2 hours 3 5.56%

2-5 hours 11 20.37%

5-10 hours 9 16.67%

10-15 hours 9 16.67%

15-20 hours 3 5.56%

20-30 hours 4 7.41%

30-40 hours 3 5.56%

50 hours+ 3 5.56%

I have no time to game at all. 5 9.26%

Total:54

I have more than enough time for my favorite game. Which I have been playing since 2014. So Finding time for Clash of Clans is pretty simple, even if you're busy. You can easily spend just a few minutes here and there collecting resources, upgrading your Clash of Clans base, or checking out and you can also copy the best Clash of Clans bases TH16 and many more. The game is designed so you can make progress even with short play sessions. With just a little time each day, you can keep your base strong and stay engaged in the game.

Around the Network

I have plenty of time. After work until I go to sleep, every day, and then there's of course weekends and holidays and such. I have no other interests really, and I'm a bit of a recluse, with the exception of my son who comes over every other weekend. He's a gamer too, so it's fun that way.
Some might think this sad, but I'm content.

Dante9 said:

I have plenty of time. After work until I go to sleep, every day, and then there's of course weekends and holidays and such. I have no other interests really, and I'm a bit of a recluse, with the exception of my son who comes over every other weekend. He's a gamer too, so it's fun that way.
Some might think this sad, but I'm content.

As long as it's bringing you joy who the fuck should care. 

Man, I done a lot since this post. Got up to game 15 beaten although the majority of the work had been done already. Feels good.

I usually only have 2-3 hours in the evenings to play games, with more time available on weekends, and I'm currently playing Elden Ring. The DLC is a great choice as it typically introduces new areas, enemies, weapons, and challenges, which can make your gaming experience richer and more exciting. During the weekdays, you can focus on shorter tasks like exploring new areas, defeating small bosses, or collecting Elden Ring items. On weekends, you can embark on bigger adventures, such as challenging major bosses or delving deeper into the DLC's story and secrets.

This way, you can experience the core content of the DLC in a short time while having enough time on weekends to thoroughly explore and enjoy the unique appeal of Elden Ring.

Around the Network
cherryhuang said:

I usually only have 2-3 hours in the evenings to play games, with more time available on weekends, and I'm currently playing Elden Ring. The DLC is a great choice as it typically introduces new areas, enemies, weapons, and challenges, which can make your gaming experience richer and more exciting. During the weekdays, you can focus on shorter tasks like exploring new areas, defeating small bosses, or collecting Elden Ring items. On weekends, you can embark on bigger adventures, such as challenging major bosses or delving deeper into the DLC's story and secrets.

This way, you can experience the core content of the DLC in a short time while having enough time on weekends to thoroughly explore and enjoy the unique appeal of Elden Ring.

2 to 3 hours is a lot though. Count yourself lucky compared to others, you could beat a fairly big game every two weeks at that level. We are both pretty much on par. Where I find the problem is so much of that time can be wasted looking for games to gel with and now I'm basically just playing genres I know I enjoy so I don't waste time. One session of gaming could be wasted on game I don't want to play or falls flat. As for Elden Ring DLC, I never really fell into it to find all this content people seem to say there is, I played a bit more than 20 hours not counting final boss attempts and it felt open but fairly empty, lots of wandering around with nothing in the map. 

Let's say 2 hours per day, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 after dinner. Right now I'm playing the DLC of Elden Ring, helping people on-line to beat Radahn, so funny :D

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Yes. Even when I've had full-time jobs or part-time jobs with college, I've still had enough time save for maybe 3-4 busy weeks a year.
The bigger challenge is interest, attention span, or skill.
I could game 4 or more hours almost every single day if I wanted to (no kids or significant other) but I tend to average around 2.5 hours a day right now despite having more time than that.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima