The UK rioters are made up of...

The Far right 13 54.17%

Some Far right, mostly normal people. 2 8.33%

Normal everyday working class people 6 25.00%

A mix of both 3 12.50%

Total:24
sundin13 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Yes. I agree, the worst of the extreme right and left take advantage of these situations and make them worse. What do you think though, are the people on the ground actually far fight or is it composed of normal everyday citizens being used by Far right instigators? I know you're not from the UK (I'm not either)  but at a glacé whata ya reckon?

Far-right or people manipulated by far-right actors, doesn't make much of a difference to me.

LegitHyperbole said:

Myself, I think all riots are atrocious and unjustified but I see where both instances were people at their breaking point. People were fed up with the cops then, now they're fed up with crime. Something had to be done about illeagal immigration on the continental and in the UK and Ireland. It's causing severe problems like these riots, crime, financial pressures on our governments and people. Do you not think?

Also, weird to use anti-immigrant rioting as a "severe problem" that should be fixed by stricter immigration enforcement. Seems kinda like a problem with anti-immigration rhetoric...

Illegal immigration. Isn't that what the people are rioting about, they want the Governemnt to encmforce the law. If the government had enforced the law these riots wouldn't be happen cause it's a symptom, not the disease itself.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
sundin13 said:

Far-right or people manipulated by far-right actors, doesn't make much of a difference to me.

LegitHyperbole said:

Myself, I think all riots are atrocious and unjustified but I see where both instances were people at their breaking point. People were fed up with the cops then, now they're fed up with crime. Something had to be done about illeagal immigration on the continental and in the UK and Ireland. It's causing severe problems like these riots, crime, financial pressures on our governments and people. Do you not think?

Also, weird to use anti-immigrant rioting as a "severe problem" that should be fixed by stricter immigration enforcement. Seems kinda like a problem with anti-immigration rhetoric...

Illegal immigration. Isn't that what the people are rioting about, they want the Governemnt to encmforce the law. If the government had enforced the law these riots wouldn't be happen cause it's a symptom, not the disease itself.

Which law should have been enforced by the government in order to prevent this incident?

sundin13 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Which law should have been enforced by the government in order to prevent this incident?

Deportation of people illegally entering the country, not all immigrants are asylum seekers. If I go to the UK since it's left the EU because I'm poor I get deported. That's the law. And also, immigrants should be held to the standard of citizens when they break the law, but they seem to be more above the law than our homegrown citizens in Europe. This is another thing that people are frustrated with. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13276809/SUE-REID-criminal-asylum-seekers-Britains-hospitality-appalling-crimes-paedophilia-rape-murder.html

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - on 06 August 2024

LegitHyperbole said:
sundin13 said:

Deportation of people illegally entering the country, not all immigrants are asylum seekers. If I go to the UK since it's left the EU because I'm poor I get deported. That's the law. 

The person who committed the stabbing leading to these riots was born in Wales.

Are you advocating for deporting the Welsh now?

sundin13 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Deportation of people illegally entering the country, not all immigrants are asylum seekers. If I go to the UK since it's left the EU because I'm poor I get deported. That's the law. 

Did you read what he said or you just playing your silly games now? 

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

I believe they are mostly far right because normal people don't go crazy attacking other unrelated people

But anyway, their political instance is not important. Whatever they believe about immigrants and people of colour, they crossed the line with those riots, time to UK enforce the law

Unfortunately when people's boiling point has been reached, stupid stuff happens. It's not really a politically left-right thing.

LurkerJ said:
sundin13 said:

Why not both?

Hyperbole claimed that deportation of people illegally entering England would have prevented this incident, which was sparked by a stabbing perpetrated by a Welshman. To borrow a phrase from the Brits, I am certainly taking the piss to some extent, but I am expressing genuine confusion about how that logic makes sense.

sundin13 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

I'm advocating for deporting illeagal immigrants. Like I said before, the murders were the straw that broke the camels back for these people in the same way the killing of a black man did in 2011, misinformation or not. They are the SAME people who rioted in 2011, I wouldn't be surprised if the ven diagram has the majority in the middle grouping. The alt or far right are only taking advantage of the situation as all extremist group do in these situations whether they're far right, far left or "freedom fighters". 

sundin13 said:
LurkerJ said:

Why not both?

Hyperbole claimed that deportation of people illegally entering England would have prevented this incident, which was sparked by a stabbing perpetrated by a Welshman. To borrow a phrase from the Brits, I am certainly taking the piss to some extent, but I am expressing genuine confusion about how that logic makes sense.

They are protesting and rioting over all the other crimes. This one is the one that was the last straw. They wouldn't be rioting if it wasn't for stuff like this...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13276809/SUE-REID-criminal-asylum-seekers-Britains-hospitality-appalling-crimes-paedophilia-rape-murder.html

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/asylum-seeker-raped-15-year-old-girl-after-deportation-flight-blocked-by-cabin-c/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-68446855.amp

LegitHyperbole said:
sundin13 said:

I'm advocating for deporting illeagal immigrants. Like I said before, the murders were the straw that broke the camels back for these people in the same way the killing of a black man did in 2011, misinformation or not. They are the SAME people who rioted in 2011, I wouldn't be surprised if the ven diagram has the majority in the middle grouping. The alt or far right are only taking advantage of the situation as all extremist group do in these situations whether they're far right, far left or "freedom fighters". 

I mean, this kinda just reads like racism, no? 

When someone sees a brown person commit a crime and just assumes that they are an illegal immigrant, and stages mass protests in order to get these "illegal immigrants" out of the country, that reads like advocation for a white ethnostate. People don't care whether the brown person was born in the UK, they just want them out, so it isn't so much about illegal immigration, it is racism.