By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Attempted assassination on Trump

I hate this guy so much because he has shown again and again over decades what an evil person he is and I have no Idea how anyone can support someone like him but I have to give it to him. Instantly thinking about doing this fist in the air thing knowing how this will forever be used to show his strength and spirit was a pretty smart move.

Too bad this and a stupid Biden not wanting to step down when even a dog can see that he's just not mentally fit enough anymore (which shows he's also an asshole) will strengthen those around the world which are the Wests biggest opponents. Especially Russia and Putin who will have it much easier to terrorize Europe and will get back to old strenghts

Around the Network
BFR said:

Defiant Trump. He would have been struggling for his life if the bullet had his head. All the same, i wish him speedy recovery.

Check this Game  Flip Runner

crissindahouse said:

I hate this guy so much because he has shown again and again over decades what an evil person he is and I have no Idea how anyone can support someone like him but I have to give it to him. Instantly thinking about doing this fist in the air thing knowing how this will forever be used to show his strength and spirit was a pretty smart move.

Too bad this and a stupid Biden not wanting to step down when even a dog can see that he's just not mentally fit enough anymore (which shows he's also an asshole) will strengthen those around the world which are the Wests biggest opponents. Especially Russia and Putin who will have it much easier to terrorize Europe and will get back to old strenghts

What evil thing has he done apart from his utterances?

The media has portrayed him as a bad man through exaggeration and many have fallen for it. Trump is just different from other political figures when want to assume political correctness. Trump will say it as it is and in this era, nobody wants the truth.

Check this Game  Flip Runner

spynx said:
crissindahouse said:

What evil thing has he done apart from his utterances?

The media has portrayed him as a bad man through exaggeration and many have fallen for it. Trump is just different from other political figures when want to assume political correctness. Trump will say it as it is and in this era, nobody wants the truth.

Just because you think it's exaggerated doesn't mean I have to as well. And no, he doesn't just say stuff how it is. He deliberately tells stuff wrong to manipulate his followers and that on a daily basis. Blowing some things up which aren't as bad and playing other things down which are horrible. And I build my opinion from listening to what he says and does, not what NYT or other media say. It's hard to even watch him 1 minute to as example crawling in Putins ass just because it's his dream to also change USA into such a dictatorship where everyone not agreeing and following will be shut down

Let's see how he will spin that he almost got killed (and there have been some killed and much more hurt than him) by an AR15 yesterday.

I guess this only means everyone should have an AR15 and not only the attacker...you really need to make your weapon lovers happy in the end.

The shooter has cemented Trumps victory. People want a strong man right now and that image of the fist in the air with blood on his face knowing he could be shot, that's way more than he needs.

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

The shooter has cemented Trumps victory. People want a strong man right now and that image of the fist in the air with blood on his face knowing he could be shot, that's way more than he needs.

Seems like something that was almost staged. like he went through all this  and through away his life to not even get proper rifle for the job.

zeldaring said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Seems like something that was almost staged. like he went through all this  and through away his life to not even get proper rifle for the job.

People have thrown away their lives for less, far more evil deeds with a lot less like the guy who recently murdered three women with a crossbow in the UK. People are just evil sometimes, even when they think they are doing the right thing and to say this act isn't evil, even though it's Trump is evil of itself. He's not some dictator or Hitler like figure and if he was then I'd support it. However, no, he knew exactly what chance he had in that moment and probably didn't realise the seriousness of the situation. Knowing Trumps ego he has probably day dreamed of this scenario since before he ran for president and it came out in the moment. Plus, no-one in there right mind would stage a shooting where the goal is to shoot at the ear, like that's a hair away from death. If it was staged, he must have really screwed up the plan. 

Nah, that does not look staged, if it was Trump or the agents didn't know about it and why would a staged attempt get so close to a head shot. If anything it looks like these secret service agents fumbled in the moment, not nearly as impressive as I would have thought. They should have given him no option, not even for his shoes, lol. They should be overpowering him off the scene as soon as they knew they were good. He should have had no option to even attempt to find his bloody shoes. 

zeldaring said:

Does it really matter, biden and trump are just puppets

This. Also, anyone with an understanding how marksmanship works would know that it's not possible to just graze an ear from over 100ft away. There is no angle at which the bullet can come in from and graze the ear and miss the head. It's staged I feel. Trump knew it was going to happen, ducked down and then grabbed a packet of fake blood and slapped it on his ear. That's what I think happened. Oh btw there is also this too from the bible about someone suffering a headwound. "One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast" Revelation 13:3

When Republicans said they wanted to bring the country back to the 1960s, I don't think that is what they had in mind.

That being said, I wonder if he'll be examined to ascertain whether it was a bullet or glass fragments/shrapnel that hit him. Being grazed by a bullet would probably have resulted in a burn instead.