By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you like Death Stranding. (Poll)

I...

Loved Death Stranding 10 25.64%

Hated Death Stranding 4 10.26%

Somewhat enjoyed Death Stranding 12 30.77%

I didn't play Death Stranding 13 33.33%

Total:39
EricHiggin said:
SvennoJ said:

Do you mean this area?

That was so satisfying to get it to go through the broken bridge and in front of the waterfall :)

Nope.

23:05 to 23:45 is more so the area. The farmer. But from 23:05 my line goes north east over the hill to the southern most broken bridge, then a bit south east from there to the big bunker depot. There's 2 broken bridges there over the river as you go north to the waterfall.

Ah, great network.

I hope DS2 has more zip lines. It would be cool if you could set a destination so it keeps going automatically. Sit back, relax with the music as you travel along to the destination. Scenic camera angles and all :)

Around the Network

I liked it fine. Completed the main game. Enjoyed making streets. But the story was bonkers in all the wrong ways. Dialogue was abysmal. The characters, narrative, story, plot, script were as horrible as they come. Combat was servicable, but did not enjoy it. Actually delivering stuff was kind of new and interesting. But not 40 h interesting. But again, building street for other people to use online was fun.
A miracle would need to happen for me to buy the second game.

It was okay for what it was. A weird concept and execution. Empty world, simplistic and repetitive gameplay, incoherent plot elements. But reasonably fun in its own way.

SvennoJ said:
EricHiggin said:

Nope.

23:05 to 23:45 is more so the area. The farmer. But from 23:05 my line goes north east over the hill to the southern most broken bridge, then a bit south east from there to the big bunker depot. There's 2 broken bridges there over the river as you go north to the waterfall.

Ah, great network.

I hope DS2 has more zip lines. It would be cool if you could set a destination so it keeps going automatically. Sit back, relax with the music as you travel along to the destination. Scenic camera angles and all :)

A faster vehicle as well. Though with auto destination for zips, which would be cool, you might as well do it for vehicles on roadways too. I'd only want to use that option for super long drives at times, but I didn't mind driving actually, just wished I had more speed at times.

Kojima totally got the atmosphere right throughout the game. The scenery, music, etc, is just marvelous. More background music would be nice too. Like a lot more. Make it optional as well so those who want the typical silence can have it.

Loved Death Stranding for watching the gameplay. Not a game I would like to play becasue I am not a big fan of working for Amazon.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

Loved Death Stranding for watching the gameplay. Not a game I would like to play becasue I am not a big fan of working for Amazon.

Awe, it's not just that. There are intricacies to the game that make it very enjoyable at a core gameplay level. It's hard to explain how something so boring looking can feel unless you play it. It is fun.