By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEGO Horizon Adventures announced for PS5, PC, and Switch

zeldaring said:

Is anyone really surprised? MLB was on Switch and in reality this is Lego game with Sony trying to make alloy more popular, it's a perfect move for Sony to try to get alloy popular for some Nintendo fans since they eat these kind of games up.

Sony's baseball games being multiplat I think is as a result of MLB putting pressure on Sony to make the games multiplat.

This Lego game being on Switch is sort of a surprise to me but I think as of recently, the move towards releasing on multiple platforms has been growing stronger. Selling hardware doesn't make much money (I think it often loses money), the real money is in the software and Microsoft and Sony releasing on multiple platforms besides their own I'm predicting is going to become a greater trend moving forward.

Around the Network

Aloy in Smash and Zero Dawn+Forbidden West for Switch 2 confirmed?

We reap what we sow

When is Nintendo going reciprocate by releasing a new game on Xbox or PlayStation?

I like the Lego games. I just wish they had online co-op instead of just local.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

When is Nintendo going reciprocate by releasing a new game on Xbox or PlayStation?

Speaking of Nintendo...a LEGO Mario game would be nice right around now.

KLAMarine said:
zeldaring said:

Is anyone really surprised? MLB was on Switch and in reality this is Lego game with Sony trying to make alloy more popular, it's a perfect move for Sony to try to get alloy popular for some Nintendo fans since they eat these kind of games up.

Sony's baseball games being multiplat I think is as a result of MLB putting pressure on Sony to make the games multiplat.

This Lego game being on Switch is sort of a surprise to me but I think as of recently, the move towards releasing on multiple platforms has been growing stronger. Selling hardware doesn't make much money (I think it often loses money), the real money is in the software and Microsoft and Sony releasing on multiple platforms besides their own I'm predicting is going to become a greater trend moving forward.

It's a Lego game is probably the samething and it's probably gonna sell the most on Switch it makes perfect sense.

Not that I mind Sony releasing multiplatform games but this isn't any proof that Sony is gonna start putting there games om Switch cause this is being sold by the Lego brand not alloy.

Around the Network
zeldaring said:

Is anyone really surprised?

A little bit, yes.

BasilZero said:
Signalstar said:

Speaking of Nintendo...a LEGO Mario game would be nice right around now.

I don't really see the point of "Lego" Nintendo games, their games already look family friendly.

I mean look at this and tell me it doesn't already look like Legos.

Last edited by Paperboy_J - on 08 June 2024

It makes business sense to put this on Switch. This is a huge collaboration that can catapult Horizon's popularity. I could also imagine Sony trying to port Destiny 2 onto the Switch 2.

Paperboy_J said:

I don't really see the point of "Lego" Nintendo games, their games already look family friendly.

I mean look at this and tell me it doesn't already look like Legos.

Then I guess you never played a LEGO game because Super Mario RPG doesnt look or play like any LEGO game (or look anything like LEGO).

Signalstar said: