By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEGO Horizon Adventures announced for PS5, PC, and Switch

This new entry in the LEGO series is a crossover with Sony's Horizon series, coming holiday 2024 to Playstation 5, PC, and in a surprise turn, Nintendo Switch.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461311/lego-horizon-adventures-announced-for-ps5-switch-and-pc/

Aloy on Nintendo. What a timeline we live in.

Around the Network

Aloy in Lego, and on a Nintendo console?

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Could be interesting. Hopefully it is good.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

This having couch coop is an instant buy from me (unless reviews are bad).

Can't wait to play this with my kid. If only Astro was coop too, but no biggie.

On Switch?????

Around the Network

Is anyone really surprised? MLB was on Switch and in reality this is Lego game with Sony trying to make alloy more popular, it's a perfect move for Sony to try to get alloy popular for some Nintendo fans since they eat these kind of games up.

zeldaring said:

Is anyone really surprised? MLB was on Switch and in reality this is Lego game with Sony trying to make alloy more popular, it's a perfect move for Sony to try to get alloy popular for some Nintendo fans since they eat these kind of games up.

Yeah it's a good move by Sony to introduce the IP to a wider audience via the Switch; no doubt they are hoping kids who have a Switch will play this then want a PS5 to play the mainline games.

Chrkeller said:

Gameplay looks pretty fun imo, from the trailer.
This should review well, I think.

GoOnKid said:

On Switch?????

It is Lego after all.
They would want it on a very family friendly console.  Lego comes from "Lej godt" or like play well (together).
Its block building, it's to teach kids to follow instructions, teaching disciplin, while also allowing for their creativity to run wild.
Lego would definately want a game they make, to be where a majority of the younger gamers are.

So while its abit odd, that sony went along with it..... maybe its Lego that put the foot down? or sony just didn't care enough to fight it.

Anyways this is good news for Switch owners.

JRPGfan said:
Chrkeller said:

Gameplay looks pretty fun imo, from the trailer.
This should review well, I think.

I think so as well.  Coop is always fun.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED