By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - July Most Wanted

axumblade said:

Close Calls: Abyss X Zero, Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, Age of Mythology Retold, Antonblast, Arranger: A Role Puzzling Adventure, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Atomfall, Avowed, Caravan Sandwitch, Cat Quest III, Civilization 7, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Cozy Dungeons, The Crush House, Deer & Boy, Desvelado, Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Dragon Quest III HD-2D, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Dungeon Clawler, Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn, God of War Ragnarok (PC), Gurei, Heaven Crawler, Indiana Jones and the Full Circle, Judas, The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, Lego Horizon Adventures, Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, Mixtape, Neon Blood, Neva, Nikoderiko: The Magical World, Nintendo World Championship: NES Edition, No Rest for the Wicked, One Card One Slot Mafia, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, The Plucky Squire, Phantom Brave: The Lost Hero, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, Sonic X Shadow Generations, South of Midnight, Steamworld Heist II, Super Mario Party Jamboree, Tomba!, Unknown9 Awakening, Visions of Mana, Volgarr the Viking II, Winter Burrow, Wuchang Fallen Feathers, Yooka-Re-Playee

I like that your close calls are like three months worth of games.

Anyways, for my own list I'm going with games with an actual release window this time even if they're probably not day 1 games for me.

1. Astro Bot (PS5)
  2. Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PC)
  3. Age of Mythology: Retold (PC)
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)
  5. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond Long Overdue (NS)

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:
axumblade said:

Close Calls: Abyss X Zero, Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, Age of Mythology Retold, Antonblast, Arranger: A Role Puzzling Adventure, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Atomfall, Avowed, Caravan Sandwitch, Cat Quest III, Civilization 7, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Cozy Dungeons, The Crush House, Deer & Boy, Desvelado, Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Dragon Quest III HD-2D, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Dungeon Clawler, Dungeons of Hinterberg, Fable, Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn, God of War Ragnarok (PC), Gurei, Heaven Crawler, Indiana Jones and the Full Circle, Judas, The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, Lego Horizon Adventures, Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, Mixtape, Neon Blood, Neva, Nikoderiko: The Magical World, Nintendo World Championship: NES Edition, No Rest for the Wicked, One Card One Slot Mafia, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, The Plucky Squire, Phantom Brave: The Lost Hero, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, Sonic X Shadow Generations, South of Midnight, Steamworld Heist II, Super Mario Party Jamboree, Tomba!, Unknown9 Awakening, Visions of Mana, Volgarr the Viking II, Winter Burrow, Wuchang Fallen Feathers, Yooka-Re-Playee

I like that your close calls are like three months worth of games.

Anyways, for my own list I'm going with games with an actual release window this time even if they're probably not day 1 games for me.

1. Astro Bot (PS5)
  2. Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater (PC)
  3. Age of Mythology: Retold (PC)
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)
  5. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond Long Overdue (NS)

Yeahhhh. I need to rename the list “Games I don’t want to forget about between now and release” 

1) Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS)
2) The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)
3) Hollow Knight: Silk Song (NS)
4) DOOM: The Dark Ages (PS5) (From the dev comments, I feel it will be closer to 2016 than Eternal which is a good thing)
5) Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS)

Signature goes here!

1. Mario & Luigi Brothership (NS)
2. Age of Mythology Retold (PC)
3. God of War: Ragnarök (PC)
4. Black Myth: Wukong (PS5)
5. Silent Hill 2 (PC)

hmm...

1 - Hundred Line: Last Defense Academy (PC)
2 - Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 (PC)
3 - Gears of War: E-DAY (PC)
4 - Silent Hill Townfall (PC)
5 - Silent Hill f (PC)

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

i hate video games

Hating our love for games is truly a capital GAMER moment 

Though, I understand. Knowing I won't have time to dedicate myself for all the games coming this Fall has me quacking already 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Updated the release dates. Everything that had an announced release date this month should be in bold. It makes me feel a lot better to have a lot of bolded titles now. It was slim pickings for a moment there.

We finally have a game with a 2025 release date. We don’t have any December titles still but I'm sure a few will be announced soon enough. If I'm missing anything or have any titles entered incorrectly, feel free to let me know. I know it's not the same as E3 but hopefully everyone got a few new games to look forward to over the next few months. :)

Last edited by axumblade - 5 days ago

Likely the last release date update in the thread. And you just have a few days to get your votes in for the month!

1. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS)

2. The Plucky Squire (NS)

3. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)

4. Bo: Path of Teal Lotus (NS)

5. Turbo Overkill (NS)