By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Higest Rated Games - Critics and User Scores Combined

Which is your favorite among the top 10 titles from the list?

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 6 20.69%

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 9 31.03%

Persona 5 (Royal) 1 3.45%

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 1 3.45%

Chrono Trigger 2 6.90%

Red Dead Redemption 2 0 0%

Elden Ring 6 20.69%

Super Mario Odyssey 1 3.45%

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 2 6.90%

Resident Evil 4 (2005) 1 3.45%

Total:29
The_Liquid_Laser said:

My favorite game in the top 10 is Elden Ring.
My favorite game in the top 50 is Final Fantasy VII.
My personal favorite game, overall, is The OG Legend of Zelda (NES).

I'll join in on this.

My favorite from the top 10 is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

My favorite from the top 50 is Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos (positively suprised it was so high)

My overall favorite is Tales of Symphonia (which fell just outside the top 200)

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

My vote goes to Elden Ring, much like The Zelda's they went to new territories in their own respective way. I get TOTK not being there since it was less new and fresh than BotW. The GOW titles seems to be quite loved as well.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I have 3 favorite games of all time and they fit into 3 categories like Liquid Laser spelled out.

Favorite in the top 10: Ocarina of Time
Favorite in the top 50: Portal 2
Favorite outside top 50: Hollow Knight

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

(Nintendo casually holding seven of the top 15 highest rated games of all time.) Top 27 for Majora's Mask makes me happy :) but no Pikmin?

firebush03 said:

(Nintendo casually holding seven of the top 15 highest rated games of all time.) Top 27 for Majora's Mask makes me happy :) but no Pikmin?

They got game. And somehow that's still less dominating than on the VgChartz greatest game event :D

Pikmin 4 is at 145, that's the highest one. Still haven't played 3 or 4, but looking forward to it.

Edit: Actually just made a small correction, Pikmin 3 was missing from the extended list though its score was high enough. It's at 189 now.

Last edited by UnderwaterFunktown - on 13 May 2024

Around the Network

Kind of crazy that Halo CE nor Halo 2 made the top 50.

NobleTeam360 said:

Kind of crazy that Halo CE nor Halo 2 made the top 50.

Yeah, critics rated them quite highly but both user scores have them in the mid to low 80s. A bit like GTA IV and Vice City.

As much as I love Gothic II, and Gothic 1/2 being one of my all time favourites, it is definitely not a 95/100 game. Then again, almost all of those games aren't.
Then again, again, Tetris is (probably) the only game ever made I consider to be 10/10 - and I'm not even fan of it.

firebush03 said:

Nintendo is the most acclaimed first-party publisher of all-time and even one of the most acclaimed in general when you consider how many games they've published. I'm sure you can find smaller publishers (Atlus, etc.) that might have a higher average. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Elden Ring by far. One of The most rewarding and wondrous gaming experiences i've had. Definitely my favorite of the Fromsoftware games.