By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer

Superhero movies will die if you do not choose to watch them .

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

Well I still choose to watch them. I'm already hyped for X-Men 97.

CaptainExplosion said:
hellobion2 said:

Case in point.  Also am excited for X-Men 97 because it's embracing the past.  Reminds me of some of the great animated Batman works released over the last ten years. 

BiON!@ 

CaptainExplosion said:
hellobion2 said:

Same here - I need to catch up to the original series, already watched the first two seasons on D+

hellobion2 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Case in point.  Also am excited for X-Men 97 because it's embracing the past.  Reminds me of some of the great animated Batman works released over the last ten years. 

But it's bittersweet because so many of the original actors have since passed away. The same problem effects the idea of reviving Spider-Man 94 regarding J Jonah Jameson, Doc Ock The Lizard, Kingpin, Madame Web and Aunt May. :( 

Around the Network

I never watched Marvel cartoons in the past (or now, really) so I should check out the X-Men cartoon. I guess the marvel cartoons I watched in the past were X-Men Revolutions and Wolverine and the X-Men.

Smear-Gel said:

I never watched Marvel cartoons in the past (or now, really) so I should check out the X-Men cartoon. I guess the marvel cartoons I watched in the past were X-Men Revolutions and Wolverine and the X-Men.

X-Men Evolutions and Wolverine and The X-Men weren't as good as the 90s X-Men.

Many people have been telling me that this film will be the last great "Marvel" film for some reason.

BiON!@