By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Biden vs Trump 2024 Political Platforms, Policies and Issues

A203D said:

You shouldn't take my word on it. You should investigate and come to your own assessment. I am happy to provide links and even explain what happened on November 3rd.

Why don't you post what you think happened, I love debunking things. 

A203D said:

The two parties are the same. They are operated by the same network of people. Elections all over the world are illegitimate. The only reason America is different is because its not done by popular vote, its done by the electoral college system. The electoral college system was designed to prevent fraud. In the 2016 thats exactly what happened.

You realize that the electoral college representatives are picked by the party, right? So you are arguing that the party is corrupt, while being happy with the choices that they make. 

The Electoral College does not exist to prevent fraud.

If anything it makes fraud easier. You essentially have to sway a few dozen votes instead of faking millions. One of which is easy, and the latter is borderline impossible. This did happen in 2016, a number of Democratic voters voted for someone else like Bernie. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_electors_in_the_2016_United_States_presidential_election#Number_of_intended_faithless_electors

The electoral college exists for a few different reasons. One of which is that the founding fathers didn't think that the average person was aware enough to vote for the president. 

A203D said:

Hillary Clinton got the popular vote but she lost the election and cried out fraud. The reason that happened is because the Democrats defrauded that election. The reason she was so angry, the reason people were so shocked is because the electoral college system was just enough to block their level of fraud. Trump was not supposed to win that election. Thats why they spent years on a fake Russiagate scandal, which we know now is a hoax

Democrats did not defraud the election.

People were shocked because a few thousand votes swayed the other way in a few states, made the difference. 

We're just going to ignore that the FBI announced that they were reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton days before the election? 

This is the big problem with a lot of your arguments. You are selectively caring about things. When things go your way, it's because the system is working as it should. When things don't go your way, it's because the political parties are corrupt. The FBI investigations into Trump were fraudulent to prevent him from winning the election. I'm sure the FBI investigations into Hillary Clinton were real, because that's the way it makes sense to you. 

A203D said:

Trump is not one of them.

Sure, that's why his daughter in law is co-chair of the Republican National Committee. That's why they are paying his legal fees.

Trump is one of them. He's the embodiment of a lot that is wrong with politics today. Greed and money, placating billionaires over the needs of the people.  

A203D said:

The Republican party is actually a RINO party.

This makes little sense. 

These political parties are basically clubs. If you agree with what the clubs are advocating for, you vote for them. A Republican is just someone who is in that party. A RINO is someone who votes against the rest of the party.

If "real Republicans" feel that those people are not what the party should be, then they stop voting for them. But for some reason they never do. 

Both parties have a lot of issues, but they're not the same. A lot of their issues are from the same source. They are getting funding from people like Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, billionaires and millionaires that can single handedly swing an election by buying advertising - propaganda against people. 

Last edited by the-pi-guy - on 28 March 2024

Around the Network

I'm always amazed at how Trump can make a wild claim with literally no evidence, and yet there people who believe him.

Ryuu96 said:
A203D said:

Most people have investigated it and came to their own assessment that it's a load of nonsense.

The two parties are absolutely not the same, especially in 2024 where the Republican Party's whole agenda is "If the Democrats want it then it's bad" The Democrats could invent a cure for cancer and the Republicans would somehow say it's a bad thing and try to block it. What elections are illegitimate and what ones are legitimate? I have my suspicions on what ones you'll say, Lol.

Russia's Prigozhin Admits Interfering in U.S. Elections | Reuters

Whether they had success or not is another question but it is absolutely confirmed that the Russians did try to interfere in the US Elections and if you aren't aware of who this is, Prigozhin for years was Putin's righthand man who did Putin's dirty work for him but in a way that Putin would not be directly linked to such things, such as Wagner Group.

The Republican Party is not a RINO party and even the most moderate of Republicans have some pretty shitty views and while some moderate Republicans haven't changed their views, the GOP has been infiltrated by far-right extremists (such as MTG, Boebart, Trump, etc.) so much so that somehow even Republicans like Mitt Romney look left wing and the moderate Republicans cower under pressure.

Trump doesn't give a shit about Americans, he is literally grifting his fanbase to pay his legal bills, he didn't care about how many died during COVID. He doesn't give a shit about American interests and actively works against them and America's allies. All the while the GOP Party is turning into a bloody monarchy, the Party of Trump.

Save America? Save America from what? Trump will destroy America not just internally but their international credibility as well. I don't like the Tories in the UK but even I when I look at Republicans think "fucking hell" Lmao. The Tory Party are many things but I can at least say they at least aren't Russian-bootlickers willing to suck the tit of the country which would love nothing more than to see us (and America) in flames.

Well, maybe most people have looked but have you looked into it? I have and I can tell you there was election fraud. If you are interested I can post links that explore what they did. No where more so was obvious than Maricopa County in Arizona. The fraud took places in very specific counties of very specific states, where there has always been election fraud.

Here is the article from CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/john-durham-report-fbi-trump-released/index.html

If you want to know more about that have a look at Crossfire Hurricane. There has been a lot of stuff in the mainstream media covering the flase allegations that were made against the Trump campaign. The link you posted to is in in English. This person Prigozhin is Russian, do we have an article in Russian where he admits to anything. Do we have anything to corroborate that he interferred in the 2016 election specifally, or even the methods he used to defraud the election. On the otherhand I can explain how the Democrats defrauded the 2020 election, even better I can posts links to people who explain it better than me.

Do you understand the concept of fractional reserve banking? The Democrats and the Republicans are both pollical parties that make promises and policies. Those policies and promises all involve spending taxpayer money. Have a look at the US national debt and then the national debt of other economies. Whatever the Government promises you, it costs money. The Goverment dosen't have any money of its own, it takes money from the people to funds things. Donald Trump exposed them in 2016; thats why both the RINOs and the Democrats and the mainstream media hate him so much.

"Trump doesn't give a shit about Americans he is literally grifting his fanbase to pay his legal bills, he didn't care about how many died during COVID".

COVID was a hoax. Thats why they defrauded the election. They needed Joe Biden to mandate mandatory vaccinations. Donald Trump was the last line of defence left standing in their way. Can't you see it? Your a gamer, join the dots and see whats right under your nose my friend.

A203D said:

COVID was a hoax. Thats why they defrauded the election. They needed Joe Biden to mandate mandatory vaccinations. Donald Trump was the last line of defence left standing in their way. Can't you see it? Your a gamer, join the dots and see whats right under your nose my friend.

That is an impressive hoax when literally the entire planet, even enemies of the United States were battling and acknowledging COVID.

My partner is an Ambulance officer, I am a firefighter and the number of dead people that were killed by COVID was a daily reminder of it being real.
Are you saying I imagined it all being a front line emergency services worker?

Keep in mind I am Australian and thus not a "paid actor" of the United States.

The real fact is, Trump mismanaged the entire handling of the Pandemic and got people killed and propagated fake information and false cures in the process.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Why are people continuing to give serious responses to this guy?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Because that guy is the real Donald J. Trump posting on our forums.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
zorg1000 said:

Because that guy is the real Donald J. Trump posting on our forums.

A203D said:

Well, maybe most people have looked but have you looked into it? I have and I can tell you there was election fraud. If you are interested I can post links that explore what they did. No where more so was obvious than Maricopa County in Arizona. The fraud took places in very specific counties of very specific states, where there has always been election fraud.

Here is the article from CNN: https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/15/politics/john-durham-report-fbi-trump-released/index.html

If you want to know more about that have a look at Crossfire Hurricane. There has been a lot of stuff in the mainstream media covering the flase allegations that were made against the Trump campaign. The link you posted to is in in English. This person Prigozhin is Russian, do we have an article in Russian where he admits to anything. Do we have anything to corroborate that he interferred in the 2016 election specifally, or even the methods he used to defraud the election. On the otherhand I can explain how the Democrats defrauded the 2020 election, even better I can posts links to people who explain it better than me.

Do you understand the concept of fractional reserve banking? The Democrats and the Republicans are both pollical parties that make promises and policies. Those policies and promises all involve spending taxpayer money. Have a look at the US national debt and then the national debt of other economies. Whatever the Government promises you, it costs money. The Goverment dosen't have any money of its own, it takes money from the people to funds things. Donald Trump exposed them in 2016; thats why both the RINOs and the Democrats and the mainstream media hate him so much.

"Trump doesn't give a shit about Americans he is literally grifting his fanbase to pay his legal bills, he didn't care about how many died during COVID".

As someone who works in healthcare AND is an Arizona resident, I can assure you that COVID was absolutely not a hoax and that claims of massive voter fraud in Arizona are complete horseshit. The only people trying to steal the 2020 election were Donald Trump and his lunatic followers. 

A203D said:

COVID was a hoax.

Renamed said:
A203D said:

Does anyone here believe the 2020 election was legitimate?

Occam's razor. 

Apparently I must repeat myself.

Pemalite said:
A203D said:

That is an impressive hoax when literally the entire planet, even enemies of the United States were battling and acknowledging COVID.

My partner is an Ambulance officer, I am a firefighter and the number of dead people that were killed by COVID was a daily reminder of it being real.
Are you saying I imagined it all being a front line emergency services worker?

Keep in mind I am Australian and thus not a "paid actor" of the United States.

The real fact is, Trump mismanaged the entire handling of the Pandemic and got people killed and propagated fake information and false cures in the process.

Lets get started then. Who decides the enemies of the United States?

Now to answer this question I want you to cast your mind back a few years. Have you seen a film called 'Vice' or 'Offical Secrets'? Christian Bale was nominated for an Oscar for his performance as Dick Cheeny in Vice. Its a brilliant film. The premise of these movies is that both the United States and the United Kingdom initiated an illegal war on terror with regards to the invasion of Iraq. Bear in mind that when this happened Joe Biden was also Vice President to Barack Obama who was another proponent of the war on terror. What we have found in the years following is that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and they never did. There's a great documentary about this I would be happy to share with you if you wish.

The point I wish to make is that you have been told about the enemies of the United States. Yet you are told that Iraq is an enemy of the United States, by whom? The same minority of people who have declared an illegal act of war on a country that didn't have and never had weapons of mass destruction.

Now I have a question for you. Did the Government accidentally mislead or did they deliberately mislead you?

Now, why is that relevant?

I have given you an example of where the United States government has misled its citizens into justifying an illegal act of war. We have enough information at this point in time to know that the US and the UK acted illegally.

Now, you have presented me with several issues that I could talk about each one for hours. Yet the first thing I want to address is this subject of a vaccine. This is something relatively easy for me to prove. Please look at the link below:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/vaccines/Covid-19-vaccines.html

That takes you to the CDC website (Center of Disease Control). If you read the possible side effects of this vaccine it details things like 'myocarditis'. This is now something openlly admitted on the CDC website and other offical websites. You can't believe how intrigued I was when you told me you were Australian. As you are Australian you will obviously know who Scott Morrison is. This insane individual forced through this vaccine mandate and has recently turned around and said that he did not advocate this position offically:

https://rumble.com/v2cw47c-fmr-australian-pm-scott-morrison-jumps-ship-when-asked-about-vaccine-mandat.html

Now, I have another question for you. You were told these vaccines were 'safe and effective'. You are now being told by the offical sources that they 'may' contain potentally life threatening consequences. You were not told that at the time Scott Morrision issued his vaccine mandate. So of course you know what I'm going to ask you.

Were you misled accidentally, or were you misled deliberately?