By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 2024 Prediction League - Stellar Blade at 84

Silent Hill 2 - 79

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth 31

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth 31

Silent Hill 2: 80

Silent Hill 2: 79

Around the Network

First reviews are in for The Last of Us Part II Remastered and this revision is staying strong at a score of 91 for now, matching the very highest predictions which were placed by @BonfiresDown and @ClassicGamingWizzz. Score could still change a point or two as more reviews come in, but it's safe to say it has landed on the high end of the spectrum.

In other news Foamstars has gotten a very soon release date of February 6 so I've changed that in the OP as well.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Silent hill 2 - 86

TLoU2 is actually doing better than I thought.
I mean, it is one of the very best games ever and definitely deserved way more, but a bunch of people treat it very badly.

BraLoD said:

TLoU2 is actually doing better than I thought.
I mean, it is one of the very best games ever and definitely deserved way more, but a bunch of people treat it very badly.

Well critics loved it the first time too, but I had kinda expected remaster fatigue (particularly from Naughty Dog) to hit it a little harder.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

I loved last 1 but thought last 2 was meh. Story and character development wasn't great.