By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Mario Party Jamboree at 81 (highest ever for Mario Party)

Emio: 80

Around the Network

Emio - 79

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

The first reviews are in for Emio - The Smiling Man and the guy with the paper bag is debuting at 78 with 12 reviews, slightly better than the remake of the old Famicom Detective Club games at 76.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

First reviews are in for The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom and it's currently sitting at 86 with 23 reviews. A respectable score, but a bit below the Zelda average I would reckon. @Machina is currently the closest at 85 which could very well hold.

Meanwhile I completely forgot to update my first skeptical prediction after the new trailers so I ended up being the most pessimistic at 81, oh well.

Good start. Not many reviews yet though, especially for a Zelda game, so could change a lot.

Around the Network

Finished the point tally for the end of quarter 3 now, though I've left Zelda for now since it still gets reviews. @NobleTeam360 remains dominant on the leaderboard though their lead has shrunk a little from the crazy 11 points it was before.

I think I'm gonna win this thing. (Definitely have not been consistently at the bottom since January lol.)

Reviews are in for Mario Party Jamboree and it's sitting at solid score of 81 right now with 31 reviews which as it turns out is actually the highest ever for a Mario Party (little bit suprised by that, but I suppose it's never been as popular with critics as players). The second highest were Mario Party 1 and Superstars at 79 on Meta and OpenCritic respectively. Right now @Mar1217 is the closest prediction guessing 81 exactly.

The score could very well still change of course, but it does seem promising for the title if nothing else.

Oh silly me, I completely forgot to post my prediction about Endless Ocean and Super Monkey Ball back then, that would've helped my ranking ...

Heh at least I might do great with Mario Party 👀 Glad it's got the great reviews it has too !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909