By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Emio - The Smiling Man at 78

NW Championships - 77
Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom - 84
Super Mario Party Jamboree - 78
M&L: Brothership - 87

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

Championship: 73.
Zelda EoW: 91.
Mario Party Jamboree: 82.
M&L Brothership: 84. (this score will prolly change with time. Still need to see more of it.)

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition - 72
The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom - 91
Super Mario Party Jamboree - 80
Mario & Luigi: Brothership - 81

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Leeezzz goo new releases for the end !

Nintendo World Championship NES : 76
The Legend of Zelda Echoes of Wisdom : 88
Super Mario Party Jamboree : 81
Mario & Luigi Brothership : 85

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Championships - 75
Echoes of Wisdom - 89
Jamboree - 80
Brothership - 86

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
  • Championships - 78
  • Echoes of Wisdom - 85
  • Jamboree - 77
  • Brothership - 82

To let you all know I've decided to do point tallys once per quarter from now on since that's a lot simpler for me than trying to figure out when it makes sense in regard to individual releases, and since I'm going away for a few weeks I'm doing the Q2 tally now.

At first place we have @NobleTeam360 with honestly a ridiculous performance so far. 42 points and 4 closest predictions out of 5 games... where he missed predicting one of them. Daym.

Also on the podium currently we have @Wman1996 with 31 points and @Mar1217 with 25 points. With the newly added games we're a bit less than halfway, so lets see where things go from here.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

You'll have a lot to tally for on that last quarter heh 😏

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Doesn't seem there are too many Monkey Ball reviews coming out. OpenCritic hasn't even been able to provide an average yet. Looks to be performing a bit better than expected. Did Sega change something up with this game? Usually Monkey Ball reviews in the 60s, but this seems to be breaking through with an 73MC average.

Nintendo World Championship: 75

Zelda Echoes of Wisdom: 88

Super Mario Party Jamboree: 80

Mario and Luigi Brothership: 84