By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Star Wars Outlaws at 77

Adjustments

Star Wars Outlaws: 81 > 76
AC Shadows: 84 > 82
Dragon Age The Veilguard: 84 > 81

Around the Network

Dragon Age The Veilguard: 82
Lowering AC Shadows to an 80

Last edited by NobleTeam360 - on 24 July 2024

Lowering Outlaws to 78. Increasing Wukong to 83.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 31 July 2024

Lowering my SW: Outlaws score to 78.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

SW Outlaws raise from 76 to 78.

Around the Network

Increasing my Black Myth: Wukong prediction to 81

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

First reviews are in for Black Myth: Wukong and currently it's sitting at a decent score of 82 with 31 reviews, that means the closest predictions are currenly from @Machina and @DroidKnight that predicted the very same. From what I've heard these first reviews are only for the PC version though so there's probably still many more to come, we shall see where it settles!

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

First reviews are in for Black Myth: Wukong and currently it's sitting at a decent score of 82 with 31 reviews, that means the closest predictions are currenly from @Machina and @DroidKnight that predicted the very same. From what I've heard these first reviews are only for the PC version though so there's probably still many more to come, we shall see where it settles!

Scores almost always drop as more and more reviews come in, especially the non-review copy ones, so atm I expect it to settle around 80 or so.

91 after ps5 version releases

I expected critics to go somewhat low on their Black Myth reviews because the gaming media was gunning for this game long before it released, and I thought I had taken that into account with my 84 prediction, but the critics managed to go even lower than I built in deductions for in my prediction.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 17 August 2024