By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 46, 2023 (Nov 06 - Nov 12)

Super Mario Bros. Wonder should pass a million next week.

Around the Network

Switch 2023 have now officially outsold Switch 2018. Now we have to wait and see if it can beat Switch 2019 as well. Sales momentum seems to be slowing down so I kinda doubt it.

Mario Wonder refuses to be dethroned.  However, the Switch actually was dethroned for this week at least.  Switch sales drop while PS5 sales explode.  It will be interesting to see how Switch and PS5 sales continue (or don't continue) for the rest of November.

PS5 sales up 8700 % week on week. Not bad.

Now do it again next week.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Pent up PS5 demand strikes again

Around the Network
deerox said:

Switch 2023 have now officially outsold Switch 2018. Now we have to wait and see if it can beat Switch 2019 as well. Sales momentum seems to be slowing down so I kinda doubt it.

I think that ship has sailed. I dunno if this year has 52 or 53 weeks in it by famitsu tracking, but I'd say it'll probably end around 4.30million, under if 52 weeks, perhaps slightly over if 53 weeks.

Are those sales for Yakuza good? They look a bit low for me

deerox said:

We should have 53 weeks this year, though. I expect that Switch peaks around 150k weekly this year.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

PS5 sales up 8700 % week on week. Not bad.

Now do it again next week.

9.3 million sales next week!

Signature goes here!

nicely done PS5, that's what you needed to do and you did!.

Switch, you really need to jump up and end 2023 with 4mill+ to make me happy!

Switch!!!