By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread

KLAMarine said:

How did the Broncos beat the Chiefs?

They scored more points than the chiefs.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:
KLAMarine said:

KLAMarine said:
Chrkeller said:

Lol.  Jokes aside I believe Mahomes was pretty sick/ill.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

KLAMarine said:

Great defense, and played keep away from the Chiefs offense. They also actually capitalized on Mahommes mistakes yesterday, something they don’t normally do (nor do most teams). Yesterday when he threw the ball at them, they caught it and turned them over. 

Mahommes was also sick, but Denver held him to one TD a few weeks ago in KC.

The Packers finally won a game again.

But now the toughest stretch of their schedule is coming up: at Steelers, vs. Chargers, at Lions, vs. Chiefs. Their final five games are all winnable, but at that point it can already be too late to matter. That's why the two losses against the two weak AFC West teams (Broncos, Raiders) hurt so much.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Around the Network

A big win for the Packers in Detroit of all places. This was the first time I watched an entire game of them this season and they did not disappoint at any point in the game. Jordan Love can be a good quarterback, now hopefully he doesn't regress to the form he had a few games into this season.

Combined with the loss of the Seahawks yesterday, Green Bay is very much alive in the wild card race even if they lose against the Chiefs as expected. The Cowboys are too good to be in any danger of missing the playoffs, but both the Seahawks and Vikings have enough problems on their own to be safe bets for the playoff spots.

The AFC is so much better than the NFC in interconferential games that a 9-8 record will almost certainly be good enough to sneak into the playoffs on the NFC side. But any path to the playoffs for the Packers comes down to week 17 when they play in Minneapolis against the Vikings; this is the one game that Green Bay absolutely has to win, unless Minnesota completely craters in the coming weeks along with the rest of contenders for the sixth and seventh seeds.

Remaining schedule for the Packers: vs. Chiefs, at Giants, vs. Buccaneers, at Panthers, at Vikings, vs. Bears.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

The Detroit Lions will win the superbowl.

BiON!@ 

Man what has happened to Goff the last couple weeks, almost blew the game against the Bears and gave the game away against GB. They’re still going to win the division but I hope he turns it around.

That Bills-Eagles game was a damn roller coaster.