By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Land or 1-2-Switch?

Tagged games:

Nintendo Land or 1-2-Switch?

Nintendo Land 26 96.30%

1-2-Switch 1 3.70%

Total:27

Both of these games were attempts by Nintendo to launch the Wii U and Switch respectively with party games that had mass appeal a la Wii Sports. Neither game achieved great success critically but each managed to move several million units.

But which one do you prefer and wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

On this one i need to side with WiiU, I enjoyed Nintendo land much more than 1-2 switch.

Switch!!!

Nintendo Land by an absolute landslide. I like to keep 1-2-Switch contained in the same recesses of my mind that I put Labo and Amiibo Festival.

Havent played either, but Nintendoland by far.

Nintendoland by far. It was actually like enjoyable. 1-2 switch was embarrassing and extremely cringey to play.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Even if the poll was:
1- (empty)
2- 1,2, Switch

People would still choose the 1st one over 1,2 Switch

Nintendoland was actually fun. The Metroid and Zelda mini-games in particular. It was probably just too complicated to be a real draw for "the casuals". I never played 1-2-Switch but when it was revealed it felt like an insult to my intelligence so yeah, I pick Nintendoland by a landslide as well.

Can I just shove a cactus up my ass instead? It's preferable to either.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I have experience playing both with my family, and Nintendo Land was enjoyed and played more, by far. More games, more unique games, more unique experiences... it was just an all-around better game.

Wii Sports.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.