By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 18+19, 2023 (Apr 24 - May 07)

I just dont have words anymore for MK8D lol

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Anyone know roughly what MK8 is at digitally?

Total shipment + digital as of March 31st 2023 in Japan is 7.18mil.

Norion said:

I did not expect the Switch to have its golden week sales be this good this year. If it manages to sell more than 3.5m April and May being strong will help a lot with that.

That's because of the Zelda OLED model. The hype is huge.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 11 May 2023

Kakadu18 said:
Norion said:

I did not expect the Switch to have its golden week sales be this good this year. If it manages to sell more than 3.5m April and May being strong will help a lot with that.

That's because of the Zelda OLED model.

I didn't think that would be enough to reach 200k though I just remembered the Mario film came out this period over there so maybe that contributed a bit as well.

Seems like next week is gonna be just as Golden for the Switch hardware and software with the realease of Zelda TOTK. People are really into it there too.

Also Kirby still in the Top 3 software sold since it's release. Zelda will prolly take its crown of the best selling title from this year to date.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Switch now above 2019 sales and will stay there for several more weeks.

That's really bad PS5 numbers. Let's just hope it's stock issue and it can pick up again to 80-90k weekly

Dang Zelda OLED's are popular! Maybe this means big Japan numbers for TotK next week.

archbrix said:

Switch now above 2019 sales and will stay there for several more weeks.

months

Pinkie_pie said:

That's really bad PS5 numbers. Let's just hope it's stock issue and it can pick up again to 80-90k weekly

lol those are not bad numbers for PS5. It was catching up on pent up demand earlier this year. It'll never be at 80-90k weekly. 30k would be fantastic for it.