By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Google Accuses Microsoft of Anti-Competitive Practices

EpicRandy said:

Looks like a market with healthy competitiveness to me.

Looks like Amazon is not bothered by a so called "dominance in the on-premises business as well as Office 365 and Windows" to "tie Azure and the rest of the cloud services together and make it difficult for customers to have free choice,".

Now compare those share above to the share of the play store vs other store within the Android ecosystem and you would have "dominance" that tie customers and "make it difficult for customers to have free choice"

I maybe wrong but to me Google is just salty they're about to loose the context that enabled their Play Store to be dominant and virtually unchallenged and that a company like MS is set to benefits from this

And coming from the guy who fucked a bat and brought COVID to South Park that's saying a lot.

Around the Network

Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses?

And yet Google just recently got caught destroying evidence, so I don't think they really have a leg to stand on, especially within their own market.

All this bitching from companies like Sony/Google tell me, is that they need to be heavily investigated vs those they accuse.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:

And yet Google just recently got caught destroying evidence, so I don't think they really have a leg to stand on, especially within their own market.

All this bitching from companies like Sony/Google tell me, is that they need to be heavily investigated vs those they accuse.

Don't worry, Google is.

Google's complaint comes shortly after reports of Microsoft settling with EU.

-

@OP - I've added a source to the thread as well, always source your threads.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 April 2023

Chazore said:

Really? Thats bad, Did not see that news. Do you have a link so I can get the details of this?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
EpicRandy said:

Looks like a market with healthy competitiveness to me.

Looks like Amazon is not bothered by a so called "dominance in the on-premises business as well as Office 365 and Windows" to "tie Azure and the rest of the cloud services together and make it difficult for customers to have free choice,".

Now compare those share above to the share of the play store vs other store within the Android ecosystem and you would have "dominance" that tie customers and "make it difficult for customers to have free choice"

I maybe wrong but to me Google is just salty they're about to loose the context that enabled their Play Store to be dominant and virtually unchallenged and that a company like MS is set to benefits from this

And coming from the guy who fucked a bat and brought COVID to South Park that's saying a lot.

I also make the best cock magic show you can possibly see. But of course you f*** a bat once and now you're only a bat f***er in people mind. 

EpicRandy said:

Really? Thats bad, Did not see that news. Do you have a link so I can get the details of this?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-court-sanctions-google-deleting-evidence-antitrust-cases-2023-03-29/

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

rapsuperstar31 said:

I'm more concerned about Microsoft, Google and others reckless pushing of chatgpt and other AI that is going to be the downfall of all of us...well at least 80% our jobs that is, the hardest physical labor jobs will still be around.

On april 4th 2023 the AIs introduced space communism worldwide.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

I'm more concerned about Microsoft, Google and others reckless pushing of chatgpt and other AI that is going to be the downfall of all of us...well at least 80% our jobs that is, the hardest physical labor jobs will still be around.

*smirks in AI Tim Curry*

I've already got Art friends who are using Chatgpt for rigging the models they create (even using the AI for reference material), and I didn't even think that was possible, but here we are in 2023.

Chazore said:
Mnementh said:

*smirks in AI Tim Curry*

I've already got Art friends who are using Chatgpt for rigging the models they create (even using the AI for reference material), and I didn't even think that was possible, but here we are in 2023.

The modern GPT AIs are undoubtely a very powerful tool, that will transform society. I am very excited to see where it goes.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]