By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Google Accuses Microsoft of Anti-Competitive Practices

Living meme

Around the Network
Kristof81 said:
RolStoppable said:

Microsoft should be like Google. Cancel the whole Xbox business and refund gamers. That is my dream.

Ah yeah, because nothing's better for consumers than a monopoly. And what kind of corporate gimp level dream is even that? 

Not always. When Netflix was the only streaming service it was $8 a month and they had everything. Now look at them and all the streaming services you have to pay for to have everything again. Because of competition Netflix got worse, rose their prices, and you have to use multiple services to watch everything Netflix had back then.

You lost me when you put MS and anti-competitive in the same sentence..

What next Google, you gonna tell me the Earth is round?

numberwang said:

Living meme

thats good : D However, we do see Microsoft paying American US senators to badmouth the competition in the form of Sony, Google and other "pc-gegner".

Kristof81 said:
RolStoppable said:

Microsoft should be like Google. Cancel the whole Xbox business and refund gamers. That is my dream.

Ah yeah, because nothing's better for consumers than a monopoly. And what kind of corporate gimp level dream is even that? 

I suggest you look up since Rol's comment obviously  went over your head.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:

Looks like a market with healthy competitiveness to me.

Thanks for the stats. Is it official? If so, very interesting. we see, many big us-companies oO

KazumaKiryu said:
EpicRandy said:

Looks like a market with healthy competitiveness to me.

Thanks for the stats. Is it official? If so, very interesting. we see, many big us-companies oO

Depends on what you mean by official, those can vary a bit from reality as giving actual precise numbers will require someone with insider information about every actor. but I don't doubt Synergy Research Group's assessment and it is probably the closest will get from true numbers and should rely mainly on revenue from all those actors' earnings disclosure.  

As for Big Tech US, yes this is a result of the US's early lead in computer science and software technology which produced most of the giants we see today. Although to be fair for every giant we see today 100s others are only history.

Who could have saw this coming. 

BiON!@