By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What a clown, he';s just a big bully

Trump: ‘Incredible’ that Jews vote Democrat as Biden ‘100%’ on Palestinian side

Former US President Donald Trump has said that any Jewish person that votes for Joe Biden at the upcoming presidential election “does not love Israel and frankly, should be spoken to”.

Trump told conservative outlet Real America’s Voice that he doesn’t know “how a Jewish person can vote for Biden or a Democrat because they are on the side 100 percent of the Palestinians”.

Trump continued that he was “more pro-Israel than any other president by far” when he was in the White House from 2017 to 2021, a time in which he recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moved the US embassy there.

“Frankly, it’s incredible that historically Jewish people vote for Democrats. I don’t understand that,” he said.

Makes sense he doesn't understand most Jewish people are humans too that don't support occupation, apartheid and genocide.

Around the Network

JFC, a fucking 1864 law which predates Arizona's existence as a state.

Republicans can't help themselves in being sickos, even if it's a wildly unpopular issue.

Can't see the Democrats losing Arizona now. Republicans really fucking hate women's rights.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 09 April 2024

Oh, what a surprise...

Personally I can't fathom how anyone can even stand RFKJr's voice, let alone his batshit positions or believe that he's a proper leftist...

Hopefully people wake up to his nonsense before it's too late.

SvennoJ said:

Former US President Donald Trump has said that any Jewish person that votes for Joe Biden at the upcoming presidential election “does not love Israel and frankly, should be spoken to”.

Trump told conservative outlet Real America’s Voice that he doesn’t know “how a Jewish person can vote for Biden or a Democrat because they are on the side 100 percent of the Palestinians”.

Trump continued that he was “more pro-Israel than any other president by far” when he was in the White House from 2017 to 2021, a time in which he recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and moved the US embassy there.

“Frankly, it’s incredible that historically Jewish people vote for Democrats. I don’t understand that,” he said.

Makes sense he doesn't understand most Jewish people are humans too that don't support occupation, apartheid and genocide.

Reminds me of Biden's "you ain't black" schtick some years back, haha.

KLAMarine said:
SvennoJ said:

Reminds me of Biden's "you ain't black" schtick some years back, haha.

Reminds me even more of Trump attacking Jewish Americans for not voting for him on Rosh Hashana just last year. 

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

Oh, what a surprise...

RFK Jr advisor admits real goal is to HELP TRUMP! (youtube.com)

Personally I can't fathom how anyone can even stand RFKJr's voice, let alone his batshit positions or believe that he's a proper leftist...

Hopefully people wake up to his nonsense before it's too late.

I can only assume that people are backing him based on his name only and the fact that he's a spoiler candidate means he isn't as in your face as the other two, every time he does a new interview he shows how insane he really is so maybe he just needs to keep doing that, any centrists or people who consider themselves left-wing should not be buying into his bullshit and will hopefully realise that soon.

JFK would be rolling in his grave at seeing RFK Jr tarnish the Kennedy name like this.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 April 2024

Republicans know they're fucked in AZ and are panicking.

So many awful polls lately.

Trump secretly held talks with Saudi crown prince: NYT's Maggie Haberman

This comes amid suspicion that the Saudi government intends to work against Biden's re-election. It also comes as a major Saudi real estate developer has inked a deal with the Trump Organization for a villa and golf project worth $4 billion.

Meanwhile, the report said, "Mr. Kushner has benefited from Prince Mohammed’s support on an even larger scale. Only six months after leaving government, Mr. Kushner’s investment firm, Affinity Partners, secured $2 billion from Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, in what was described in internal documents as a 'strategic relationship' with Mr. Kushner. A panel of advisers to the Saudi sovereign wealth fund had recommended against investing with Mr. Kushner, citing his lack of experience, but Prince Mohammed overruled them."

"Mr. Trump has other reasons to maintain warm relations with Prince Mohammed. The former president and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and former senior White House adviser, established close ties with the crown prince while in office and have capitalized on that good will in their private businesses since leaving government," noted Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan. "Saudi Arabia was the first stop on Mr. Trump’s first foreign trip as president — a sign of the value Mr. Trump placed on the relationship. Mr. Trump pursued major deals with the Saudis, including arms sales, and he defended Prince Mohammed at his moment of greatest international pressure, after the C.I.A. concluded that the crown prince had ordered the killing of the dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi in 2018."

Trump has been hosting other world leaders too, the report noted, including the recent visit of Hungary's far-right leader Viktor Orbán to the former president's estate in Florida.

https://www.rawstory.com/did-trump-sell-nuclear-secrets-to-saudis/

Let's see if gas prices change 

The sanctity of our national security is up for bid.