By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

So many awful polls lately.

It seems clear that some young people who know they'll vote for Biden (also minorities to a smaller extent) and some older people who know they'll vote for Trump don't answer polls.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Ryuu96 said:

It seems clear that some young people who know they'll vote for Biden (also minorities to a smaller extent) and some older people who know they'll vote for Trump don't answer polls.

Yeah, if I got unsolicited phone calls or emails to answer some random ass poll that shit would go right into my ignore or delete folder, Lol.

I think the polls aren't taking into account lately just how many people nowadays don't want to be pestered with that shit. I think that leans more towards young voters, explains why god awful the polling has been for young voters lately, I also think it would lean more towards Dem than Republicans for ignoring polling with the exception of old people.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 April 2024

SanAndreasX said:
KLAMarine said:

Reminds me of Biden's "you ain't black" schtick some years back, haha.

Reminds me even more of Trump attacking Jewish Americans for not voting for him on Rosh Hashana just last year. 

What was the attack?

LurkerJ said:

Trump secretly held talks with Saudi crown prince: NYT's Maggie Haberman

This comes amid suspicion that the Saudi government intends to work against Biden's re-election. It also comes as a major Saudi real estate developer has inked a deal with the Trump Organization for a villa and golf project worth $4 billion.

Meanwhile, the report said, "Mr. Kushner has benefited from Prince Mohammed’s support on an even larger scale. Only six months after leaving government, Mr. Kushner’s investment firm, Affinity Partners, secured $2 billion from Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, in what was described in internal documents as a 'strategic relationship' with Mr. Kushner. A panel of advisers to the Saudi sovereign wealth fund had recommended against investing with Mr. Kushner, citing his lack of experience, but Prince Mohammed overruled them."

"Mr. Trump has other reasons to maintain warm relations with Prince Mohammed. The former president and Jared Kushner, his son-in-law and former senior White House adviser, established close ties with the crown prince while in office and have capitalized on that good will in their private businesses since leaving government," noted Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan. "Saudi Arabia was the first stop on Mr. Trump’s first foreign trip as president — a sign of the value Mr. Trump placed on the relationship. Mr. Trump pursued major deals with the Saudis, including arms sales, and he defended Prince Mohammed at his moment of greatest international pressure, after the C.I.A. concluded that the crown prince had ordered the killing of the dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi in 2018."

Trump has been hosting other world leaders too, the report noted, including the recent visit of Hungary's far-right leader Viktor Orbán to the former president's estate in Florida.

https://www.rawstory.com/did-trump-sell-nuclear-secrets-to-saudis/

Let's see if gas prices change 

Both Saudi Arabia and Israel are playing Biden, they would both definitely prefer Trump and they're going to work against Biden.

The Saudi's will fuck with the gas prices and Ukraine will be blamed for it.

Israel will continue to recklessly bomb whoever it likes, simply because they don't care, but hurting Biden's image will be a bonus.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 10 April 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Quinnipiac gave Biden a 20-point lead in the 18-34 demographic right about when Fox (who does good polling) gave Trump a 19-point lead in the 18-29 demographic. It seems like no one has any idea what is going on in the polling world right now. Hopefully things will get figured out a bit more as we go, but right now, it is hard to trust much of anything...

sundin13 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Quinnipiac gave Biden a 20-point lead in the 18-34 demographic right about when Fox (who does good polling) gave Trump a 19-point lead in the 18-29 demographic. It seems like no one has any idea what is going on in the polling world right now. Hopefully things will get figured out a bit more as we go, but right now, it is hard to trust much of anything...

Yeah, I don't trust any of them lately, whether they show positive for Biden or Trump, hence why I haven't posted the positive Biden ones either, although it feels like the positive ones towards Biden are being ignored and the media is banging on about the negative ones, Lol. They all just seem junk lately, having said that, I don't need a poll to tell me some things, there are some things I can easily say "that's bullshit" based on 2020 voting history and recent events, like how high some of these polls have put Trump's black voters and women voters, I also don't buy Trump has that much of an advantage on the youth votes.

These dudes can't govern for shit.

Arizona is going to be firmly Democrat.