By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TallSilhouette said:

^ Should I feel sad for him? I kinda do, but I feel like I shouldn't. Regardless, it's time to pack it in - along with Feinstein.

That's what happens when you have empathy.  

Around the Network

Has anyone watched The Alt-Right Playbook?

I'm not sure that I agree with everything, but it talks about a lot of patterns that I've seen when talking to people.

the-pi-guy said:

Has anyone watched The Alt-Right Playbook?

I'm not sure that I agree with everything, but it talks about a lot of patterns that I've seen when talking to people.

How to Radicalize a Normie is one of my favorite videos on the internet.

Enrique Tarrio, former leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 22 years in prison for seditious conspiracy on Jan. 6th.

Finally some proper accountability for a change. Most of the complicit politicians will get away scott free, but at least a couple domestic terrorist organizations are being dismantled and if we're lucky the head Cheeto will join them behind bars as well.

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 06 September 2023

Beautiful left on left debate, although, seeing a husband and a wife gang up on Bri  

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:

Enrique Tarrio, former leader of the Proud Boys, sentenced to 22 years in prison for seditious conspiracy on Jan. 6th.

Finally some proper accountability for a change. Most of the complicit politicians will get away scott free, but at least a couple domestic terrorist organizations are being dismantled and if we're lucky the head Cheeto will join them behind bars as well.

This is why its good to be in politics.  You get a couple of useful idiots to do the action while you sit back and enjoy the chaos then when things hit the fan, you are safe from any legal situation.  Its even better when the useful idiots film themselves and basically admit to the crime.

Machiavellian said:
TallSilhouette said:

This is why its good to be in politics.  You get a couple of useful idiots to do the action while you sit back and enjoy the chaos then when things hit the fan, you are safe from any legal situation.  Its even better when the useful idiots film themselves and basically admit to the crime.

What perplexes me is that all the Trump money for good lawyers didn't seem to help these idiots to get lighter sentences.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Machiavellian said:

What perplexes me is that all the Trump money for good lawyers didn't seem to help these idiots to get lighter sentences.

I believe that Trump did not help any of them since they stated they were doing Trump's work.  Its the same situation with the guy that rolled over on Trump on the documents case.  Once he got another lawyer that was not funded by Trump well his story changed.  I believe this could be a domino effect for all the people indicted in the Georgia case.  A lot of those false electors that are being indicted for RICO will roll over as well because they do not want to be spending 10 to 15 in prison.  Once the house of cards fall, well you know the rest.

Seattle PD officer runs over and kills an innocent 23yo woman using a crosswalk (74 in a 25mph zone), VP of SPD Officer's Guild laughs hysterically about it.

"Just write a check...she had limited value."

Not specifically an American thing, but definitely a part of the US’s culture war and political culture shifting, but Russell Brand and his shifting brand.
It seems that it’s probable that his shift toward more conspiracy theory reactionary geared programming in the wake of #MeToo has something to do with with his sexual assault and rape allegations that recently came out - these were from incidents that occurred between 2006 and 2013. Now it looks like he’s attempting to get out of it by accusing the mainstream media of attempting to silence him - a tactic not too unlike Donald Trump, Matt Gaetz, and other right wingers with sexual assault and other criminal allegations against them.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 17 September 2023

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.