By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LegitHyperbole said:

Oh yeah that'd do it, it about China and the Philippines being really aggressive in The South China Sea. I'm very sorry to hear you're in Canada, my condolences, remember that things will get better I promise and I'm not just saying that, I truly believe you'll have a future where you're free. 

Oh my sweet lord. You're one of those.

No, no need to reply. No further argument is necessary.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Oh yeah that'd do it, it about China and the Philippines being really aggressive in The South China Sea. I'm very sorry to hear you're in Canada, my condolences, remember that things will get better I promise and I'm not just saying that, I truly believe you'll have a future where you're free. 

Oh my sweet lord. You're one of those.

No, no need to reply. No further argument is necessary.

It's joke. Whoosh.

SvennoJ said:
LegitHyperbole said:

I suppose they don't want you knowing the truth. You aren't Chinese are you or a country in chinas pocket?

What country isn't ;) I'm in Canada.

YouTube sucks, doesn't even show the title or anything when it blocks videos.

It's China being a dickhead as per usual in the South China Sea, it's nothing new.

Ryuu96 said:
SvennoJ said:

It's China being a dickhead as per usual in the South China Sea, it's nothing new.

This is not typical behaviour nowlr is this...

LegitHyperbole said:
Ryuu96 said:

This is not typical behaviour nowlr is this...

It is...China is constantly pestering ships in the South China Sea.

Likewise with Russia, it's easy to find a bunch of examples of USA/UK, etc. Monitoring Russian ships or aircraft near their seas or skies. Nothing to worry about, in fact, the fact that America and UK announce it publicly all the time is even less reason to worry about it because it's not just for us, it's to say to Russia "We know where you are, we can see you, we know what you're doing" and it shows that Russia can't hide shit.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:
SvennoJ said:

Freedom will come again once the kids are out of the house!

Anyway USA/UK are no different with 'surveillance' flights, and aggressively manoeuvring aircraft carriers and submarines around.

Is this song bigoted?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9540326

Have the forum rules against flaming been discontinued without me noticing?
It's now okay to openly call another user a "dipshit" and face no repercussions?

curl-6 said:

It's now okay to openly call another user a "dipshit" and face no repercussions?

This is a political thread where good moderation is lackluster, no matter from which angle you look at it. Or in other words, the usual standards from other sections of the forums do not apply here. It's a regular occurence that even the most blatant trolling doesn't result in consequences.

Now in this particular case here, the lack of moderation would actually constitute an improvement over how things are handled. There's a user who consistently posts garbage and when you consider his overall posting history, it can't lead to the conclusion of trolling or malice in general. Adjectives that apply for the behavior are inept, stupid, incompetent and contempible, all of which are used as the definition for the word 'dipshit'. So this is a case of a spade being called a spade and my stance on this subject should still be well-known. Therefore, if zorg1000 faces no consequences, that's good moderation.

Now even it plays out like this (that nothing happens), it won't mean anything for the other sections of the forums. So whenever the next installment of quickrick pops up, you shouldn't call him a dipshit.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

This is a political thread where good moderation is lackluster, no matter from which angle you look at it. Or in other words, the usual standards from other sections of the forums do not apply here. It's a regular occurence that even the most blatant trolling doesn't result in consequences.

Now in this particular case here, the lack of moderation would actually constitute an improvement over how things are handled. There's a user who consistently posts garbage and when you consider his overall posting history, it can't lead to the conclusion of trolling or malice in general. Adjectives that apply for the behavior are inept, stupid, incompetent and contempible, all of which are used as the definition for the word 'dipshit'. So this is a case of a spade being called a spade and my stance on this subject should still be well-known. Therefore, if zorg1000 faces no consequences, that's good moderation.

Now even it plays out like this (that nothing happens), it won't mean anything for the other sections of the forums. So whenever the next installment of quickrick pops up, you shouldn't call him a dipshit.

I am autistic. One man's garbage is another man's gold. Kisses, I find dipshit to be an endearing term.