Astral Chain 9 14.29%

Nier Automata 19 30.16%

Vanquish 7 11.11%

Metal Geart Rising Revengeance 4 6.35%

The Wonderful 101 3 4.76%

Madworld 3 4.76%

Other 0 0%

Total:63

Nier Automata is my #1 by a far margin. Wont elaborate on that. Picking a second place is very hard for me tho, I like Astral Chain and all the Bayos a lot. Also have a soft spot for Vanquish. Didnt care much for MGRisingR tbh.

Around the Network

I’ve only played bayo 1 and w 101. Beat them both.

Wonderful 101 is a strange game to get used to but it is so well crafted and there’s not much else like it. Pretty cool but super weird.

Bayonetta is perfect. It’s completely cool without being weird. The combat system is second only to Ninja Gaiden. Fast fluid and controlled craziness. Epic and beautiful in its dark expression of mystical light. Top level game.

Bayonetta I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Quite a few I still need to play but will go with Metal Gear Rising

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
snyps said:

Bayonetta is perfect. It's completely cool without being weird. The combat system is second only to Ninja Gaiden. Fast fluid and controlled craziness. Epic and beautiful in its dark expression of mystical light. Top level game.

"Not weird" isn't exactly how I'd describe it

Wonderful 101

There is something so profoundly artistic about this game that makes me give an edge against most of the games. I think Nier is one of the experiences that made me FEEL things, emotions that are not quite easy to classify and are deeply personal and contemplative. A truly beautiful piece of artwork, my vote goes to Nier

Vanquish.
Haven't played MGR even though I own it.

twintail said:

Vanquish.
Haven't played MGR even though I own it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!