By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted February

Which month has the most stacked lineup for 2023?

January 0 0%

February 5 41.67%

March 3 25.00%

April 0 0%

May 1 8.33%

June 3 25.00%

July 0 0%

Total:12

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Please list the type of system you are voting for (PC, XB, PS, or NS....other platforms are accepted as well). BUT I'll keep the next 2 pieces in here for tradition...
  • NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM! I'll likely separate the consoles out in the system breakdown though. 
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
  • These are the stipulations for voting
    • While mostly games should be formally announced, yearly games will be allowed but games that are likely in development need actual confirmation. Games like Elder Scrolls VI and Ni No Kuni 3, where they have been confirmed at least are eligible. Grand Theft Auto VI can be listed as well, thanks to leakers...
    • The game cannot release in January (or before). So it has to be February or after.
      • If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (For instance, Ghostwire: Tokyo is out for PS5 but the Xbox version won't come out until later). 
      • If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (Example for this is Disgaea 7 comes out this month in Japan. When it comes out in Japan, you can still vote for it if it hasn't released in your region). 
      • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate. 
  • Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point
  • If you need to edit your post, please create a new post and quote your old post. As I go through and count your votes, I will be hitting the like button on your post to make sure you know your post has been counted. Please refrain from editing the post after I like your post. 
  • Results will be posted here

As usual, I want to thank those of you who have committed to voting every month!  

Last edited by axumblade - on 02 January 2023

Around the Network

January (Not Eligible anymore) 
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Colossal Cave, Dead Space Remake, Dragon Ball Z: Kakator (PS5,S|X), Fire Emblem Engage, Forspoken, Lone Ruin, Monster Hunter Rise, One Piece Odyssey, Persona 4 Golden, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable, Season: A Letter to the Future, Spongebob Spongepants: The Cosmic Shake, Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider, A Space for the Unbound

February (Last Month to vote) 
After the Fall, Akka Arrh, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & The Secret Key, Atomic Heart, Blanc, Blood Bowl 3, Clive 'N' Wrench, Destiny 2: Lightfall, Company of Heroes 3, Deliver Us Mars, Digimon World: Next Order, Endling - Extinction is Forever, Hogwarts Legacy (PS, S|X, PC), Horizon Call of the Mountain, Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe, Like A Dragon: Ishin!, Octopath Traveler 2, PSVR2, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Scars Above, Sons of the Forest, Tales of Symphonia Remastered, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Wanted: Dead, Wild Hearts

March (Two Months left to vote) 
Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Crime Boss: Rockay City, Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, Ib, Have A Nice Death, The Last of Us Part I (PC), The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Azure, Oni: Road to the Mightiest Oni, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Skull and Bones, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Storyteller, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

April
Afterimage, Dead Island 2, GrimGrimoire OnceMore, Hogwarts Legacy (PS4, XB1), Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores, Meet Your Maker, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection

May
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

June
Diablo IV, Final Fantasy XVI, Street Fighter 6

July
Hogwarts Legacy (NS), The Legend of Heroes: Trail sinto Reverie

1. Stellar Blade PS5

2. Octopath Traveler II NS

3. Yakuza Ishin PS5

4. AEW Fight Forever PS5

5. Zelda Tears NS

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

1. Horizon: Call of the mountain
2. Resident Evil Village
3. Moss: Book 2
4. Low-Fi
5. After the Fall

And everything else PSVR2

1 - Homeworld 3 (PC)
2 - Control 2 (PC)
3 - Grand Theft Auto VI (PC)
4 - Resident Evil 4 (PC)
5 - The Lords of the Fallen (PC)

Around the Network

1. Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS4)
2. Yakuza 8 (PS4)
3. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth (PS5)

1. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
2. The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
3. Tekken 8 (PC)
4. Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (NS)
5. Street Fighter VI (PC)

Basil's YouTube Channel

Well if PSVR2 counts then:

1. PSVR2/RE8 VR (PS5)
2. Armored Core 6 (PS5)
3. Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (PC)
4. Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
5. Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS5)

Getting into the new year officially but it is about making the list for the 2nd month of the year, which by your noteworthy list, looks packed full !

1) Octopath Traveler II (NS)

2) Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe (NS)

3) The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS) 

4) Another's Crab Treasure (NS)

5) The Plucky Squire

Honorable mention ;

The Plucky Squire, Suikoden 1 +2 remaster, Silksong, Metroid Prime 4

Last edited by Mar1217 - on 03 January 2023

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I'm going to start adding polls to these threads this year to boost some activity in here if anybody wants to talk about the topics.