By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted February

Which month has the most stacked lineup for 2023?

January 0 0%

February 5 41.67%

March 3 25.00%

April 0 0%

May 1 8.33%

June 3 25.00%

July 0 0%

Total:12

Finally got the Most Wanted together for February, I appreciate all of your patience. It's been a rough start to the month.

Around the Network

As always Axum, you're doing a job above and beyond what people would expect. It's all right if you feel not well for a while. Just get healthy first before doing those compilations if necessary ^^

Anywoo, gotta love Zelda TOTK consistency. Now yes indeed, what will replace it in the future ... Who knows ...
Maybe a new Mario game being announced tomorrow?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

As always Axum, you're doing a job above and beyond what people would expect. It's all right if you feel not well for a while. Just get healthy first before doing those compilations if necessary ^^

Anywoo, gotta love Zelda TOTK consistency. Now yes indeed, what will replace it in the future ... Who knows ...
Maybe a new Mario game being announced tomorrow?

Spider-Man 2 and a new 2D Mario in the same year would be insane for me. I’m really excited to see what they show. 

Thanks for your work axum.

Another easy win for Zelda, and the list will change quite a bit in the coming months. Kirby, FF XVI, Hogwarts Legacy, RE4 & Village and Zelda will all launch in the next coming months.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Another easy win for Zelda, and the list will change quite a bit in the coming months. Kirby, FF XVI, Hogwarts Legacy, RE4 & Village and Zelda will all launch in the next coming months.

And I’m not sure what will end up replacing Zelda at the top for Nintendo games at all. I guess Pikmin 4 but that’s also not too far into the future.  

Around the Network
axumblade said:
JEMC said:

And I’m not sure what will end up replacing Zelda at the top for Nintendo games at all. I guess Pikmin 4 but that’s also not too far into the future.  

Most prolly whatever 1st party game gets announced in the next Direct this summer.

As for the overall chart, FFXVI and Rebirth will get the lead for a while 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909