By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted February

Which month has the most stacked lineup for 2023?

January 0 0%

February 5 41.67%

March 3 25.00%

April 0 0%

May 1 8.33%

June 3 25.00%

July 0 0%

Total:12

1. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - NS
2. Final Fantasy XVI - PS5
3. Octopath Traveler II - NS
4. Suikoden I/II Remaster - NS
5. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - PS5

Around the Network

1. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
2. Mass Effect 4 (PC)
3. Judas (PC)
4. Diablo IV (PC)
5. Grand Theft Auto VI (PC)

Late month bump

I knew I forgot to do something this month. Here are my most wanted games right now with trying to stick to games confirmed for this year. Yes I realize Fable isn't likely coming out this year, but as I big fan of the original trilogy I had to put it. 

1. Starfield (XS)
  2. Hogwarts Legacy (XS)
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
  4. Minecraft Legends (PC)
  5. Fable (XS)

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

axumblade said:

1. Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe (+2)
2. Diablo IV (PC) (-1)
3. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5) =
4. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor (S|X) =
5. PSVR2 (NEW)

1. Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe (=)
2. Redfall (S|X) RE
3. Final Fantasy XVI (PS5) =
4. Diablo IV (PC) (-2)
5. Horizon Call of the Mountain (NEW)

Anticipated Games with release dates: Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, Blanc (NS), Dead Island 2 (S|X), Diablo IV, Final Fantasy XVI, Have A Nice Death, Horizon Call of the Mountain (PSVR2), Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores, Octopath Traveler II, Oni: Road to be the Mightiest Oni (NS), PSVR2, Resident Evil 4 Remake (PS), Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League

Games with no release dates: Alan Wake 2 (S|X), Blue Protocol, Botany Manor (NS), Control 2 (PC), Dead Cells: Return to Castlevania, Earthblade, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PS), Gunbrella (PC), Hades 2, Hellboy: Web of Wyrd, Judas, Lies of Pi (PS), Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS), Marvel's The Wolverine (PS), Nightingale (PC), Rise of the Ronin (PS), Sea of Stars (NS), Starfield (S|X), Stellar Blade (PS), The Last Case of Benedict Fox (S|X), The Plucky Squire (PC)

Last edited by axumblade - on 31 January 2023

Around the Network

1.) Hogwarts Legacy (Series X|S)
2.) Legend of Zelda: TotK (Switch)
3.) Hellblade 2 (Series X|S)
4.) Final Fantasy 16 (Deck via Steam. We adding Deck as a separate platform?)
5.) Granblue Fantasy Relink (Also Deck)

Finally played FF7Remake when I got my Deck and I absolutely loved it. Just add the two Deck games as PC if we aren't doing separate. Thank you for your work on this thread.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:

Finally played FF7Remake when I got my Deck and I absolutely loved it. Just add the two Deck games as PC if we aren't doing separate. Thank you for your work on this thread.

I’ve just been using PC for Steam Deck but I guess if more people want, I can make that clearer. Any time I list PC, it’s pretty exclusive to my steam deck…except Diablo 

1. Hogwarts Legacy (PC)
  2. Tales of Symphonia Remastered (NS)
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (NS)
  4. Resident Evil 4 Remake (PC)
  5. System Shock Remake (PC)

Super curious about Hogwarts Legacy and now it's just weeks away. Also gotta give Tales of Symphonia some much deserved love. From next month forward it's gonna be nothing but Tears.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

axumblade said:
Paatar said:

I’ve just been using PC for Steam Deck but I guess if more people want, I can make that clearer. Any time I list PC, it’s pretty exclusive to my steam deck…except Diablo 

Yeah any game I play on my actual PC is usually just a multiplayer game that’s already been out that I’m playing with my friends, like Valheim or Conan Exiles. Otherwise all the single player stuff is definitely the Deck. I’m very glad I bought one, it’s pretty great. I don’t mean to get too off topic but I’ve been playing Horizon Zero Dawn on it and it’s a lot of fun. I purchased it for the PS4 on launch but it got waaaay over shadowed by Zelda and I just never went back to it. I prefer handheld gaming so it’s nice I’m able to go back to it with the Deck. 

edit: I really hate how the reply works on mobile sometimes… lmao 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:
axumblade said:

Yeah any game I play on my actual PC is usually just a multiplayer game that’s already been out that I’m playing with my friends, like Valheim or Conan Exiles. Otherwise all the single player stuff is definitely the Deck. I’m very glad I bought one, it’s pretty great. I don’t mean to get too off topic but I’ve been playing Horizon Zero Dawn on it and it’s a lot of fun. I purchased it for the PS4 on launch but it got waaaay over shadowed by Zelda and I just never went back to it. I prefer handheld gaming so it’s nice I’m able to go back to it with the Deck. 

edit: I really hate how the reply works on mobile sometimes… lmao 

This is where your reply should have been.

With the replies you just need to make sure in what box you're typing.