By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2022 – Preliminary Voting Now Open!

UnderwaterFunktown said:
Machina said:

Added those two.

Which games are in the wrong genre?

Thanks!

The genre thing is up for discussion I suppose, but I would probably classify Ragnarök as an Action-Adventure and Forbidden West as an RPG.

I think you're probably right about Forbidden West, although if I moved it now it'd be at a deep disadvantage in its new category and would lose the sizeable number of votes it's already gotten in A/A.

For Ragnarök I couldn't decide between Action and Action/Adventure, so just went with what it was listed as on its website.

Around the Network
Machina said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Thanks!

The genre thing is up for discussion I suppose, but I would probably classify Ragnarök as an Action-Adventure and Forbidden West as an RPG.

I think you're probably right about Forbidden West, although if I moved it now it'd be at a deep disadvantage in its new category and would lose the sizeable number of votes it's already gotten in A/A.

For Ragnarök I couldn't decide between Action and Action/Adventure, so just went with what it was listed as on its website.

That's fair

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Would like to request a few additions:

Kitty Archer as Eunie in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for one of the best performance categories
Sonic Frontiers in GOTY

shikamaru317 said:

Kitty Archer as Eunie in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for one of the best performance categories
Sonic Frontiers in GOTY

Added Sonic Frontiers.

I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - is Eunie a leading/main character or supporting character?

I mean, it’s pretty obvious Rogue Legacy 2 is going to win every award it’s nominated for…ok so maybe I’ll be the only one voting for it but it’s really fun!

Around the Network
axumblade said:

I mean, it’s pretty obvious Rogue Legacy 2 is going to win every award it’s nominated for…ok so maybe I’ll be the only one voting for it but it’s really fun!

I was on the Rogue Legacy 2 train for a while there. I hit the skill cap.

Lost interest before it came out of early access.

It is insanely fun, although I would argue few of the "classes" are playable beyond a point.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Machina said:
shikamaru317 said:

Sonic Frontiers in GOTY

Added Sonic Frontiers.

I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - is Eunie a leading/main character or supporting character?

She is one of the main playable party members. 

shikamaru317 said:
Machina said:

Added Sonic Frontiers.

She is one of the main playable party members. 

Thanks! Added her to the list.

I think Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 should have a separate entry in Best Shooter category. You can circumvent it without getting MWII.

coolbeans said:

I think Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 should have a separate entry in Best Shooter category. You can circumvent it without getting MWII.

Added.