Tagged games:

Do you have or plan to get a PS5?

I have the Disc version 21 41.18%

I have the Digital only version 1 1.96%

I plan to get a PS5 in the future 19 37.25%

I do not have any interest for a PS5 10 19.61%

Total:51
mjk45 said:

So we now know how Basil ended up mired in a life of crime, it started out innocently enough with Basil trying to make up for his lost child hood of having  no PS1 to play by scouring markets for old PS1 games just to admire the covers, then he drifted into burning pirated copies of those games, until one fateful day he crossed the line and became  SHOCK HORROR! an EMULATOR.

Oh boy, burning anything like music or just plain files on a CD/DVD was a pain back in the day - I cant imagine doing full sized games.

(most of the games I wanted to play on PS1 got remastered/re-released so lol).

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
BasilZero said:

I never had a PS1.

So for me its....

PS2 Original
PS3 Slim
PS4 Original
PSP 1000 series

So we now know how Basil ended up mired in a life of crime, it started out innocently enough with Basil trying to make up for his lost child hood of having  no PS1 to play by scouring markets for old PS1 games just to admire the covers, then he drifted into burning pirated copies of those games, until one fateful day he crossed the line and became  SHOCK HORROR! an EMULATOR.

Emulators are awesome.  Who wants 15 systems laying around, some with video outputs that don't work on modern TVs, while paying hundreds for rare games?

so basically we waste our money buying these consoles when they first come out .. wow