Do you have or plan to get a PS5?

I have the Disc version 8 25.81%

I have the Digital only version 1 3.23%

I plan to get a PS5 in the future 13 41.94%

I do not have any interest for a PS5 9 29.03%

Total:31
DonFerrari said:
SegaHeart said:

I forgot to add I had a PSX grey original with Dualshock 1, And Launch PS2 Original. My little Brother bought the PS One which was cute.PSX with original boomerang was sexy too ^_^

You mean PSOne (the slim) or the PS1? Because PSX is something completely different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(digital_video_recorder) PSX was a recorder integrated with PS2.

Farsala said:

How about they release the PS5 before the Slim.

Is that a joke about the lack of PS5 available on the market?

Back in 1995 everybody called the Playstation, few called it PSX before Playstation 2 was created then PSX name was dropped in favor of PS1 while the slim model is PS ONE, I was 7 years old in 1995.

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:
DonFerrari said:

You mean PSOne (the slim) or the PS1? Because PSX is something completely different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(digital_video_recorder) PSX was a recorder integrated with PS2.

Farsala said:

How about they release the PS5 before the Slim.

Is that a joke about the lack of PS5 available on the market?

Back in 1995 everybody called the Playstation, few called it PSX before Playstation 2 was created then PSX name was dropped in favor of PS1 while the slim model is PS ONE, I was 7 years old in 1995.

For me it was PS1, but yes I know in several places for some reason people called PS1 the PSX.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
SegaHeart said:

For me it was PS1, but yes I know in several places for some reason people called PS1 the PSX.

Yeah, before PS2 was unvieled it was called Playstation only. It was not called PS1 until Gen Z those born in 1996 starting calling it PS1 in 2000 while ps2 launched I remember.

Guess which version of Hatsune Miku this is? She has my Birth stone color turqoise in her eyes, And I'm most honest Sega Saturn lover alltime.Picture far right is Sega first Real Mascot. Represents my birth animal the helpful Bunny want you to find his name.My ruling Planet is Saturn if connect the Birth month I was born and year.

I was their when Sega Genesis/Megadrive launch in 1989 but didn't get launch version on Genesis I owned the Genesis in 1991 or 1992? But Owned an SG - 1000 as my first Sega console in 1989 oddly I can't believe my 2 year old self was gaming hardcore like kids today around 2 or 3 years old understanding platformers on their iphones few though.

@DonFerrari I think it was hits one I had It's just called Playstation Dual Sock box version with demo dihsc spiral , CoolBoarders 3, Par,asite Eve 1etc

I bought the oG boomerang