By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards feature 50 games and I think alot of gamers prefer taste will ignore most of these?

Around the Network

I watch this show more because of the World Premieres than the awards itself.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

This was me in the past, nowadays I dont even watch them, just wait for the content drops on news sites like Gematsu.

I'm only there for new game reveals tbh, most of the time, the games I want to win don't win or don't even show up for any sort of award, so I gave up entirely on that dept.

TGA is just there to let the usual AAA's win and the most lauded indie game, that's about it. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 13 November 2022

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Tbf. I tend not to gravitate towards MTX heavy live service games to I agree with you.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

Dunno, TGA is top tier trash, awards do not matter, were going to like what we like, and all the awards do is fuel fire for fanboys.

They had some decent reveals so i'm mildly looking forward to it.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Not been a lot of that either last few years. TGA's are worthless now.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Watched the show in 2020. Never again.

I give it a chance every year. Albeit as a Nintendo fans my expectations are hopes are, perhaps, skewed against it a tad unfairly.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?