By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

This would make complete sense!

2026 is also the 25th anniversary of Halo. Imagine Gears of War E Day and Halo 1 remake releasing back to back.

Around the Network

I don't get the Halo CE remake hype. The MCC version of that game was breathtaking. Why remake a game twice in a decade? Do something different, or give us Halo 3 MCC finally.

With SMTV-V out on Xbox this Friday it will mark he second time SMT itself has been released on Xbox. The first is Shin Megami Tensei Nine.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Dulfite said:

I don't get the Halo CE remake hype. The MCC version of that game was breathtaking. Why remake a game twice in a decade? Do something different, or give us Halo 3 MCC finally.

The MCC version is a remaster. It was really not as good as it should've been with an art direction that didn't do the original game justice. It will be longer than a decade between these 2 games and this will be a remake. Remake is not the same as a remaster. 

VersusEvil said:

You missed one in your points Shika. It’s not open world. Also who tf cares what games are called, y’all fucking weird.

C'mon.  Don't act like it's immaterial.  Cool titles, phrases, etc. can do something in selling the adventure.

Titanfall: Immediately sounds momentous and grand in scope.

Redfall: Really?  The 'Fall' surname is so used up we're attaching it to colors now?

Around the Network

I do think Dreadwolf sounded better, and their reasoning for changing it to Veilguard was kind of silly. I doubt the title will make much difference in the end though. I doubt anyone is going to choose a game based purely on the title, even most casuals will look at screenshots on the Amazon listing and such to decide what to buy, and I doubt casuals are going to go for a Dragon Age game anyway, only the most popular RPG's like Skyrim, Fallout, and Witcher get bought by casuals. 

coolbeans said:

Disagree.  Dreadwolf as least ties scary words together.  I don't know what a Veilguard is and don't really care to.

Well I agree with you on that is what I meant.

I

coolbeans said:
VersusEvil said:

You missed one in your points Shika. It’s not open world. Also who tf cares what games are called, y’all fucking weird.

C'mon.  Don't act like it's immaterial.  Cool titles, phrases, etc. can do something in selling the adventure.

Redfall: Really?  The 'Fall' surname is so used up we're attaching it to colors now?

If the next Starfox is called Starfox: vote Trump 3 are you still gonna buy it? 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

wtf

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

VersusEvil said:
coolbeans said:

If the next Starfox is called Starfox: vote Trump 3 are you still gonna buy it? 

Instant buy if Fox McCloud sports a new golden toupée.