By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
G2ThaUNiT said:

Nice. Great game.

Around the Network

Gave my Series X a rest for a day. Turned on the actual 360 to try an old bad game. Bullet Witch. The game fell on its face so Bayonetta could fly.  Amazing this game is from Cavia same devs as Nier. It's a mess but it's kinda funny to play. It's in no way good but it shows a lot of growing pains in the early days of HD development. Nier was pretty good so they had to stumble and learn.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

G2ThaUNiT said:

Great for 2 xbots who will play it

The first one is also back on gamepass.

G2ThaUNiT said:

It makes a lot of sense, that now both Xbox and Playstation have the complete series instead only half of it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

They should sell an actual indoor bike controller to go with this.  I'd be all over that.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

They should sell an actual indoor bike controller to go with this.  I'd be all over that.

Well an xbox treadmill would be overkill but you have treadmills with those kind of games that makes you compete online in real time with other treadmill users (they had some competitions for professional cyclists during covid)

konnichiwa said:
DroidKnight said:

Well an xbox treadmill would be overkill but you have treadmills with those kind of games that makes you compete online in real time with other treadmill users (they had some competitions for professional cyclists during covid)

I did look into those but I didn't like the subscription services or the graphic interfaces.  There are also a bunch of cheaters that hook up motors to the bikes instead of actually riding them.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Zwift was probably the most secure but there is still cheating in that as well through software manipulation. 

Today I have the perfect example how Xbox fails to do localisation right. I just booted up Halo Masterchief Collection, and the language is set Korean!? I mean come on, if my own language is not available, it should be English.