By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Finally took the poll and voted for exculsive. Back in the day I was really happy to have a 360 for halo and gears. Also loved having ace combat 6 exclusive to 360.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
PixelPirate said:

That announced Astrobot game really got me thinking. How amazing would it be to have a Conker game, where Conker visits all kinds of Xbox worlds. From gardening in Viva Pinata to wielding a lancer in Gears of War 😅😅

Nah.  I know what you're getting at with Bad Fur Day's stream of movie references, but throwing a deluge of MS-branded stuff wouldn't quite marry the same way.  Maybe if it were limited - like Conker experiencing tragedy in Gears' older emotional trailers - but not the entire personality that Astro Bot's leaning towards now.

Last edited by coolbeans - on 02 June 2024

PixelPirate said:

That announced Astrobot game really got me thinking. How amazing would it be to have a Conker game, where Conker visits all kinds of Xbox worlds. From gardening in Viva Pinata to wielding a lancer in Gears of War 😅😅

Considering Rare cancelled a diddy kong racing game I hoped they would make a Rare racing kart game for Xbox 360, it did not happen but now they own beenox that did an excellent CTR game, so a Rare karting game with every month a new track/characters skins would be great for me, new tracks can be based on other MS IP's....

As a bonus, during the 360 days they were thinking about remaking a Banjo remaster but with a twist....After the first level Banjo and Kazooie would be like 'hmmm we have done this before' becoming self aware and having a different platform adventure...   I always liked that idea... 

PixelPirate said:

Eh...I think it would be better if they made a new IP or actually better yet Banjo-Kazooie who goes into paintings/pictures to do that instead of Conker.

I think it could work especially if its rated E or T - a E/T rated Conker would be weird.

Around the Network

Rumor: Xbox to shadow drop game & tease Portable at Showcase - XboxEra

Source: Exta as well.

Ryuu96 said:

Rumor: Xbox to shadow drop game & tease Portable at Showcase - XboxEra

Source: Exta as well.

I hope it's Towerborne. They have been oddly quite about it even though it's confirmed for this year. A shadow drop would make sense and a great opportunity to keep momentum going into their Fall and Holiday lineup. 

Because shadow dropping a game hasn’t ever backfired 😬

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.