By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 8 66.67%

No 2 16.67%

Still need convincing (sp... 2 16.67%

Total:12
Ryuu96 said:

Thats why ZOS keeps expanding, hope that their new MMO is also a great success.

Around the Network

Three bits of advice to DD2 players

1. A certain sphinx riddle requires a certain pawn, make sure the creator of said pawn is Capcom (GT will be called for example CapcomPawn02 with 0 GS)

2. A quest called Hunt for the Jadeite Orb will let you give the item to one of two NPCs, give the item to the Beastren for the Elite camping set (4kg). For the best outcome make a forgery of said item (you’ll buy it from the pawn shop so forge it immediately after) and give the Beastren the forgery and the human NPC for real item.

3. Pay attention to your pawns behaviour, if you think they aren’t acting like themselves it’s highly HIGHLY recommended you forfeit them and revive from a rift stone.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Three bits of advice to DD2 players

1. A certain sphinx riddle requires a certain pawn, make sure the creator of said pawn is Capcom (GT will be called for example CapcomPawn02 with 0 GS)

2. A quest called Hunt for the Jadeite Orb will let you give the item to one of two NPCs, give the item to the Beastren for the Elite camping set (4kg). For the best outcome make a forgery of said item (you’ll buy it from the pawn shop so forge it immediately after) and give the Beastren the forgery and the human NPC for real item.

3. Pay attention to your pawns behaviour, if you think they aren’t acting like themselves it’s highly HIGHLY recommended you forfeit them and revive from a rift stone.

Toss them fuckers in the ocean

Ryuu96 said:

Banjo-Threeie please....

I'm so on edge that I killed my pawn, tossed her off the cliffside straight into the sea thinking she had dragon-plague but I think that was just how she speaks since she said the same stuff immediately after I revived her, Lmfao.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

Banjo-Threeie please....

Would love it too, but I get the feeling another team has hopped on Threeie (as per that rumor of it starting development in early '23).

Toys for Bob going Indy gives me hope they are either making a family friendly game from another MS IP (rather than just stuff Activision owned) or that they are making a brand new IP that fits into that Banjo vibe. Banjo already being made makes that out of the question, and the Spyro 4 images that dropped a long time ago makes me think itn isn't them making that either.

coolbeans said:

Would love it too, but I get the feeling another team has hopped on Threeie (as per that rumor of it starting development in early '23).

I'd take it either way lol

EspadaGrim said:
Ryuu96 said:

Thats why ZOS keeps expanding, hope that their new MMO is also a great success.

Thats a few dallors and that also explains why The Elder Scrolls Online keeps on getting consistant updates every year with really great quality trailers. 

BiON!@ 

Hello guys !

Do you think Indiana Jones and Gears 6 will have a "normal" physicial edition (largely availible everywhere) and not a limited run games's one ?